Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Arena Etiquette

OS
    iOS
    Everyone can only attack the lists they are shown.. you all are making shit up.... and WHINING about it like children.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...highlight=Flaw
    Some of you really should read this thread.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SDTull View Post
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...highlight=Flaw
    Some of you really should read this thread.
    I mean Jofer wasn’t event smart enough to hit “exit”’ to lose a battle on purpose. He thought you had to bring a single Eddie in with no talismans on to lose.

I can’t say I recommend anyone read that entire thread again. You’ll never get that wasted time back.

The devs still need to fix the arena after releasing beta clans exposed new exploits, but they also need to fix connectivity issues and work on the promised new content. An official statement on how they feel about the current pvp issue would be enough for now I think. Devs, yay or nay on the clan boosting?
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 12-17-2019 at 06:06 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Yea only the lists they are shown. There is no refresh button for 10 ironite. We are making it all up you’re right.
    Oh you didn't know? Yup has the worst luck ever. Nothing every goes his way. Things break for him when they don't break for other people, and he experiences WAY more server crashes, lockouts, and other annoying shit than the rest of us.

We all have wonderful experiences every time we play this game, and everything works perfectly for us. Yup, on the other hand, is tormented by the game. Hence the constant whining like a baby with a missing pacifier.

Of course, that only explains the whining. The lying... well, there's no explanation for that besides being a miserable dingleberry.

I think Stonewall got it right: we need to make Yump great again!

Name:  Yump.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  288.8 KB

OS
    iOS
    What the hell are you even going on about?

Seems this has all taken on it's own life and now is completely non-sensical.

If any of you think I would refresh merely to attack you again.. you REALLY need to check your level of sheer arrogance. None of you are that important.

The Trump thing is hilarious.... since only brain-dead children who know absolutely nothing about me would make that comparison..

And Zugzwang.. ask me to be in your clan.. try to be my "buddy" then pull this crap.. are you 12 years old as well???

Seriously folks, it's a GAME. That's all it is. Making it personal really reflects on your level of maturity.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-17-2019 at 06:09 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    How about before the thread gets locked we wait to see if the devs respond with a position on the current exploit in arena now that clan beta has brought it to light?

OS
    iOS
    Yump, you seem mad. You mad Yump?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    What the hell are you even going on about?

Seems this has all taken on it's own life and now is completely non-sensical.

If any of you think I would refresh merely to attack you again.. you REALLY need to check your level of sheer arrogance. None of you are that important.

The Trump thing is hilarious.... since only brain-dead children who know absolutely nothing about me would make that comparison..

And Zugzwang.. ask me to be in your clan.. try to be my "buddy" then pull this crap.. are you 12 years old as well???

Seriously folks, it's a GAME. That's all it is. Making it personal really reflects on your level of maturity.
    I’m not pulling any crap with you Yup. I simply pointed out that the victory point totals are always the current totals. I suggest you just cop to it and admit what you did rather than lie about it. It remains to be seen whether or not it’s considered a ban-able offense by the current dev team. And when I asked you to be in the clan it was because we were looking for a replacement for Lufata and your name was mentioned. Totally unrelated to the current conversation.

OS
    iOS
    I think you kiddies are HILARIOUS! Really. Its funny you all are so worked up over some stupid little app

You've all have just fabricated a complete story to spin in order to justify one user attacking me. And you all simply pile on.. like dogs.. There's nothing for me to "cop to". Dev can absolutely check my app history.. I have no issue with that. Unlike many.. I've always been open, honest, and forthright. It's a game.. there's really little point to doing what you all are doing and making up things to target another user. I mean what's the goal??? Just to make me feel bad? That ain't gunna happen. And why would you even want to do that?? I'm of absolutely no consequence to you playing or enjoying this app. So again what's the goal?? To hurt another person? You may want to look inward a bit. If anything is "bannable" it certainly won't be my behavior. All this in a thread about "etiquette" which, to me, proves how little some have.

If attacking me makes you feel better.. then by all means.. feel free to attack this random anonymous username. It means nothing. I understand that everyone is dealing with things in life I know nothing about. If my being your punching bag assists you in getting over a tough time this holiday season, I'm willing to do that for you all. Happy holidays. I hope whatever you are struggling with gets relieved.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-17-2019 at 07:10 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Can we just lock this thread.

It’s done nothing good for any of us and it’s fallen into petty squabbling