Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena Etiquette

OS
    Android
    This whole thing is a joke. For those foolish enough to agree to have a sense of morality, good luck not getting screwed by those less scrupulous than yourselves. Push comes to shove, most people are going to choose to ask there friends to "help" them get more points if they are close to a goal. Others wouldnt even ask for help and just receive it anyway. How are the people who supposedly agree to this going to be able to control what other people do? They can simply say "hey I didnt ask or want anyone to toss matches for me, but they just did it anyway". How can anyone prove anything?

A) It's a f__king game, so play it.
    B) Arena is a dumpster fire anyway, so who cares. It's the worst mode of play in this game and this topic is just one of the reasons.
    C) you expect the dev's to care? All this topic does is allow people to waste resources, which is exactly what the dev's want you to do. Please, waste ironite on refreshes, please waste SoW on tossing free wins... what is the downside for the game exactly?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SDTull View Post
    You do know the devs have banned people in the past for this. Right?
    This is a joke right? There is nothing in the game rules that says I cannot attack the same person 5 times with a single ed to dump my rating. I do it all the time when I'm trying to dump my rating for easier wins. How is that any different than choosing any particular person to dump 5 losses on?

Bottom line is stop crying about fairness and get good.

OS
    Android
    HONOR. INTEGRITY. These are the principles of the clan.

When we hit that "Check In" button, we are upholding the traditions of society's most revered heroes.. who.. clicked buttons. For basically no reason.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    If it's possible to happen it will happen regardless any agreement, it can be a guy trolling, a enemy trying his best teams to beat the defense, a friend helping, a clan boosting, a event achievment to be completed, a random guy trying to go down on rank... The game allows for 5 losses and 2 revenges... that said everyone in this game is somehow trying to gain advantage over everyone else and the game itself.

A game design rule says that: If in order to win the game 1 player must attack, and in the gameplay says to "hide", every time the player will attack and ignore what the game says.

So if anyone can solve this is the game developers, if they think it's an exploitable source and unfair player tactics. If they don't think so, it's not with an agreement that something is going to change.
    NF alredy has it limited to 5 times anyway, it could be infinite.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    This is a joke right? There is nothing in the game rules that says I cannot attack the same person 5 times with a single ed to dump my rating. I do it all the time when I'm trying to dump my rating for easier wins. How is that any different than choosing any particular person to dump 5 losses on?

Bottom line is stop crying about fairness and get good.
    Let's see. Get good. I beat you in Gauntlet last cycle, with plenty of toons left, I might add. Took Eternal twice, first was a meta changer and scored 10k points despite not starting my run until a Monday morning. WITHOUT help. Don't talk to me about being good.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Thor isnt a weekly arena reward

Discordian will have the only thor until i catch up with him and get mine followed by crusader and finally who ever came 3rd in the arena and yes people should just stop cheating in arena its boring when people power hop
    What do you mean until frogs of war “claim our 2 Thors”?

Frogs of war did not have 2 players in the top 4.

How would you get a Thor before whoever “Crusader” is (I’m assuming It’s Patrick who placed 2nd place in arena) and before Patrice who was 3rd place in arena?

OS
    Android
    We're not talking about me, we are talking about you. Clearly you weren't "good enough" to win the (insert prize you want here) so instead of trying harder you chose to complain about "fairness". That's all I'm saying. As far as I'm aware, no one "hacked" the game and played outside of the normal rules of the game. So it all seems fair to me.

OS
    Android
    Wouldn't mind some official confirmation either way if the Thor rewards are every week, or only for that last one.

Do people really find each other often enough to be able to boost each other through intentional losses? Not sure I've ever seen a clanmate more than once.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    We’re not stupid. Thor is the reward for #1. It is not specified it is a one time reward. It may or may not be a reward for other weeks of Arena too. The developers didn’t say if it a one time only reward. So slow your roll...
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ember-5th-2019

It does say that Thor will be a long term goal for players, so I have a feeling he was a one time thing. If not, then they probably would've added him to the Eternal "Ranked Rewards" section in the arena tab, no?

OS
    Android
    isn't it random generated when getting a new set of opponents in arena? usually i get 2-4 lower teams in my lineup but lately they're all within 100 points of me, all on that list are 2500 and up; also the only time i see easy defenses are during events for large amount of pvp wins also with over 2 years of playing i've only seen someone from top 25 when i've been close and that hasn't been since before these changes to pvp rankingName:  SmartSelect_20191215-221852_Legacy.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  486.9 KB