Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena Etiquette

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Discordian posting about honor is laughable.
    On these very forums, you admitted to knocking down Discordian’s rank below 8k so he wouldn’t get a gold medal out of spite when you weren’t even in the running that week and you did it by refreshing and attacking only him in the / hours before reset.

Does that bring you enjoyment? If so, why? I mean you saw what he wrote about us all being Maiden fans and how we would be friendly after a show or at the pub (except Natasmai of course—who said he would stomp someone who’d fallen in the pit rather than help them up). I wouldn’t want to fall down in a pit at a Maiden show near him I guess!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Thanks for explaining. Yea there’s no problem with that at all. If something is for sale and one chooses to buy it that’s completely up to the individual.

If there is a said limit to how many times something can be purchased, but the game “glitches” allows more to than the limit to be bought then that’s the developer’s “problem” (wink wink) and I’m sure they’re all running around trying to fix it as we speak! 😂

Yeah they aint gonna fix it when it lines there pockets they sadly removed the thor bundle before i could get round to buying my 3rd pack to finish off my frags but ohh well it gives me a boost looks like ill just have to grind the last 550 frags just gives me time to farm enough mats/gold to max awaken him straight away

OS
    Android
    Don't mix things up with double purchases like thor packs etc.
    That's a totally different thing compared to the arena "push". Also weak defense during events is different.

Stuart appeals to our good sense to keep things fair arena, after some collected points and raised high in the sky on the leaderboards.
    Sure, the game allows to re-attack and lose. But that's why the topic came up.

See it as an unwritten guideline between the player.

As it is a controvers discussion and some disagree, I decided (with my clan) to keep it fair like stuart said.

I can't follow some argumentation of players, who can't accept fair playing unless unfairness is forbidden. But that's my opinion. I don't want to blame anyone.

I mean, could you be proud of "your" performance others do for you? (Just my thoughts)

Doomsday
    Leader of BloodBrother2

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday667 View Post
    Don't mix things up with double purchases like thor packs etc.
    That's a totally different thing compared to the arena "push". Also weak defense during events is different.

Stuart appeals to our good sense to keep things fair arena, after some collected points and raised high in the sky on the leaderboards.
    Sure, the game allows to re-attack and lose. But that's why the topic came up.

See it as an unwritten guideline between the player.

As it is a controvers discussion and some disagree, I decided (with my clan) to keep it fair like stuart said.

I can't follow some argumentation of players, who can't accept fair playing unless unfairness is forbidden. But that's my opinion. I don't want to blame anyone.

I mean, could you be proud of "your" performance others do for you? (Just my thoughts)

Doomsday
    Leader of BloodBrother2

Someone else brought thor up i was just clarifying why i had 950 frags

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Someone else brought thor up i was just clarifying why i had 950 frags
    no worries, mate.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    On these very forums, you admitted to knocking down Discordian’s rank below 8k so he wouldn’t get a gold medal out of spite when you weren’t even in the running that week and you did it by refreshing and attacking only him in the / hours before reset.

No. There was no malice.

I wasn't near the top.. wasn't watching numbers....

It was a week later or so when I was at #2 and roughly 5300pts, when I realize that simply being #2 wasn't enough to get the Silver soul.. you HAD to be #2 AND ALSO hit 6K points. So I extrapolated that #1 must mean you needed #1 AND 8k pts (at that time) to get the Gold soul... I realize i had hit Dicksordian previously when he was a ~8k and my attack dropped him to ~7.9k. That must have meant my attack caused him to not get the Gold soul. In short I had no clue at the time that by beating the #1 team I could possibly cause that user to not get the Gold soul if they were just edging 8k pts.

It was never intentional. It was ONE attack... that's all. I don't watch the number of others... because well.. you just aren't that important to me. The only time I even look at number if if I'm going head to head with someone to place.. and I need to stay ahead of them. but if I ain't in the top three... I really do not give the slightest shit.

And then they posted some silly image defaming me.... so.. yeah... I can see how that would have pissed someone off. So I assumed it was this that spurred the insulting comments int heir "secret" clan image -- which they pay to be a member of (hahahaahah).

That whole "secret society" has some real delusions stuff they cycle among each other. Me.. I'm just playing a game..... NONE of you are important enough for me to have some sort of vendetta or grudge against.

And since that time redacted has proven himself to me to be a liar and dishonorable. Not a big deal.. some people suck. But surely preaching about "honor" is laughable given the source.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-16-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    {A pack of lies, a bunch of insults, and about the biggest steaming pile of dung ever posted on a web forum}
    Name:  Nope.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  53.6 KB

No, you toffee-nosed git, two weeks before that when three members of my clan - wipp, Stonewall, and myself - won the top 3. You were ticked off at some forum nonsense, and decided to repeatedly attack all three of us, almost making Stonewall - who didn't even have a beef with you - lose his Eternal status altogether. I got 20 losses to you in the matter of an hour because you were obviously just using ironite refreshes to take us down. And you didn't "need the points" to get a place, you weren't in the running. You didn't "attack me once". You went after all three of us.

I wish I'd made some screengrabs of all the "Can't Revenge" losses to you in a row, with the team you specially crafted to take on my defense. Of course, every time I was on offense, I whupped you like the pathetic little tool you are.

Point of fact, you were pissed at me, figured out who else was in my clan by our Trickster avatars, and even though you were nowhere NEAR "5300 points" as the abpve screengrab indicates, you decided to try to ruin our days in the last hours of that week's arena. Because you're a petty, vindictive, shriveled husk of a human being with nothing better to do that to waste your ironite on this crap.

You are the least honorable person on this forum.

Now why don't you take your petty bullshit back to where whatever hole you were shat out of, and continue to complain about how you're the unluckiest man alive, how the game is always screwing you over, how small your manhood is, or whatever pathetic, petty gripe you have at any given time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post

No, you toffee-nosed git, two weeks before that when three members of my clan - wipp, Stonewall, and myself - won the top 3. You were ticked off at some forum nonsense, and decided to repeatedly attack all three of us, almost making Stonewall - who didn't even have a beef with you - lose his Eternal status altogether. I got 20 losses to you in the matter of an hour because you were obviously just using ironite refreshes to take us down. And you didn't "need the points" to get a place, you weren't in the running. You didn't "attack me once". You went after all three of us.

I can verify that the attacks from Yup were non-stop. All of a sudden it was a constant barrage of attacks. I thought there was a bug in the game but it just kept happening. He wasn't a contender so I assumed he was just being a troll, or some little kid that didn't get his way....
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post

Oh the lies...... I can edit images as well.

Note how the POINTS ARE THE SAME IN ALL THREE items... poor image editing there.... If I beat you 3 times.. why would my points be the same???? You just showed your hand Dicksordian.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    I can verify that the attacks from Yup were non-stop. All of a sudden it was a constant barrage of attacks. I thought there was a bug in the game but it just kept happening. He wasn't a contender so I assumed he was just being a troll, or some little kid that didn't get his way....
    Same "pay me" clan.. against TOS.. no surprise, kid.

You are all quite pathetic.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    I assumed he was just being a troll, or some little kid that didn't get his way....
    Holy shit - I've figured out who Yup is - he's Donald Trump playing LotB!