Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena Etiquette

OS
    Android

Arena Etiquette

Arena is a place of individual competition, as such Clan influences should not interfere. Intentionally throwing matches to "boost" another player isn't fair to the other players. From this point forward if a Clan, or even a friendly group of players, that can clearly be seen to be throwing matches will be immediately outed. Note, this doesn't cover using ironite fueled refreshes. This isn't against any rule but still, how can you call yourself Eternal if you do this constantly?

Keep Arena fair, we have enough to worry about with the rampant bugs. We shouldn't have to fight a whole Clan. That's what Clan Wars will be for.

If you agree with this please reply in the affirmative below and your Clan name.

Thank You

SDTull
    Blood Brothers Clan

OS
    iOS
    As First Officer and spokeman for Romero's Legion, we wholeheartedly agree and co-sign this with the Blood Brothers.

Over the last year, it's become increasingly common for players running for Eternal to receive "boosts" - usually in the form of 5 rapid losses - from their friends. This is terribly obvious to the more experienced players who keep an eye on the score in the arena.

No more of this nonsense; both of our clans - and I'm sure many other experienced players - have their eyes open.

Fair Arena for all players to prove their individual skills.

Discordian
    Romero's Legion

OS
    iOS
    Hopefully the Developers will monitor for artificial point gains. By adding Thor Eddie to #1 rank’s prize, they incentivize why a clan would work to promoting someone in their clan to win #1. After a few weeks, a couple players in the same clan could all have a Thor Eddie. Once clan wars goes live, it could be a big advantage. Developers should really rethink the top rewards of Arena... or check the fight log of #1 spot to see if players in their clan lost excessively to them...

OS
    Android
    Thor isnt a weekly arena reward

Discordian will have the only thor until i catch up with him and get mine followed by crusader and finally who ever came 3rd in the arena and yes people should just stop cheating in arena its boring when people power hop

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Thor is not a WEEKLY REWARD TOON or is everyone stupid discordian is the only person who will have thor so romarios legion will have the only thor until frogs of war claims our 2 thors with crusader at 750 frags and my self at 950 fragments will people please read thor was described as a long term goal for most players
    We’re not stupid. Thor is the reward for #1. It is not specified it is a one time reward. It may or may not be a reward for other weeks of Arena too. The developers didn’t say if it a one time only reward. So slow your roll...

OS
    Android
    Hey guys, this sounds AWESOM-- I mean, bad. Can you tell me exactly how it works?..

I'm gonna tell all the guys in my clan to definitely NOT do this. We HATE getting cool toons.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Hey guys, this sounds AWESOM-- I mean, bad. Can you tell me exactly how it works?..

I'm gonna tell all the guys in my clan to definitely NOT do this. We HATE getting cool toons.
    It's quite simple really. You make it clan policy not to have the whole clan ready to toss 5 wins towards the person running for Eternal every time they show up in the attack list.

OS
    Android
    :::taking notes::: Yes, yes. I will totally NOT do this very bad thing.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    You do know the devs have banned people in the past for this. Right?

OS
    Android
    What can I say, I'm a sucker for "bad boy" types.