Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Eternal Dungeon Toons

Which is the best toon to go for? I have 15 keys so I want to knock one of them out.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Dark Clairvoyant was immensely beneficial in the other three Eternal dungeons for me - especially Wraths. And she's sort of the easiest of the 4.. you just have to be prepared to remove Endure. - or throw permadeath/perfect death/block buffs/perfect corruption on her.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-16-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I tried one time to beat Dark Clairvoyant, but failed because of her immunity against magic damage (?) and something else. Is there any info about best teams (without maxed Dark Lilith&Lucy) for the Eternal Dungeons?
    Last edited by URock; 12-16-2019 at 08:15 PM.

OS
    Android
    I believe there is a thread. I thought they said try and use mag demon derby. I think crave was one buff that helped to win.

I dont have dark lilith yet, my lucifer isnt maxed. So I need to find a team. Just finished the necropolis dungeons. The legenary talisman I pulled really sucked.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I can't find any real info...

Darkstar Clairvoyant's passive makes her immune to Physical damage. She's wearing a set of Gate talismans... so that makes her immune to Magic damage. Her passive also grants Endure when any character's HP drops, preventing death. So... you *have* to hit her with True damage, and you *have* to have some way to disable her passive or remove Endure. Raven Witch was helpful here since she deals True damage and inflicts perfect corruption with her basic move.

Prince Beelzebub's passive grants Invisibility on allies.. so he hits, then disappears himself and at least 1 ally. His power move vanishes everyone. So you have to be prepared to remove invisibility. If I remember correctly, someone in that dungeon is also wearing Starfire talismans.. so damage is reflected in a massive way. His passive grants him yellow buffs.. and his power move grants him a TON of yellow buffs. So you have to be able to remove yellow buffs. -- Basically you need a buff remover / perfect corruption for this one too. Van Helsing was a good Ed here.

Prince Wrath removes all buffs on YOUR team.. and again, someone in this dungeon is wearing Starfires so damage is reflected. His passive makes him not take ANY damage for 3 turns once his HP drops.. so while you can kill the allies he has.. it'll still take 3 more turns to kill Prince Wrath most of the time. He's also paired with Ferryman and the Prisoner.. so watch out for Doom and have some way to disable the passive and remove Prisoner's passive disable on your team. Eternity Champ Ed helped with this one. Prince Wrath is also wearing Forge talismans.. so he'll get that Perfect Health buff. Prince Beelzebub's power move helped to remove that.

Eternity Champ Ed is immune to true damage, but I didn't think that dungeon was particularly difficult. I did however use all 4 of the new eternals for for this one. It was the last dungeon I dealt with.

In most of these... I lost at least once, if not twice, just sorting out the "issues" to overcome.

And yeah.. Crave can really help. Especially in the Eternity Champ dungeon... Wrath/Prince Wrath both inflict crave. That Ed will kill himself half the time by healing when Crave is on him.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-16-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    @Yup: many thanks!

OS
    iOS
    I actually think I did NOT use Dark Lilith or Lucifer at all... I got Darkstar Clairvoyant first, then used her in all the other Dungeons --- at first just for the achievement, but her passive really helped (I added Gate talismans to her as well)... and Prince Beelzebub (Frontier/Cosmic) helps in the Prince Wrath dungeon due to the vanish, and because his power move will clear the Perfect Health buff from the Forge talismans on Prince Wrath. My order was Clair, Beelzebub, Wrath, Eternity... I had the most trouble with the Wrath dungeon and the Starfire damage reflection. I think it took an extra key to work out that Darkstar Clairvoyant and Prince Beelzebub are actually good character to use for the Wrath dungeon. And I did use Eternal Champ Ed in the Wrath dungeon as well -- got him by merely having Eternity Ed as a ride-a-long in the others.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-16-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Played Beelzebub dungeon today.

DP Beelzebub is wearing Vipers
    Assassin Hierophant has eternity
    Gunner Hierophant has Banner set.

Thought I would share the info as it hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet.

My team -
    Executioner eddie - Forge, cosmic
    Musashi - singularity (to prevent perfect silence from being applied)
    Lamia - celestials
    Beelzebub - trap (stuns assassin hierophant when he uses his power move) + random greens

Start by attacking DP Beelzebub with Musashi to remove Vanish. He will still stay at full health.

Then use Lamia's basic move on one of the popes. That puts 2 marks on Beelzebub without damaging him.

Next use Executioner Eddie's Gallows pole move to put 6 more marks on Beelzebub, followed by a guaranteed kill with Present basic move. (Extra damage if the target is at max hp)

NOT A TEAM FOR AUTOPLAY. Manually no losses in 3 keys.

Talisman drop - Got 5 greed talismans over a total of 9 battles.

OS
    iOS
    Try to remember to double up on your allies here as each part of the achievement can be hit twice in each run so for example I got Dark Eternity Eddie first and had him as ride along when I went for Darkstar Clair (with Clair in the allies team of course). Now doing Dark Beelzebub part with Beelzebub and Darkstar in the allies team to make sure I hit the two at once to save on having to do 30 runs twice. Next I will do the same likely using Dark Beelzebub and Wrath in the Dark Wrath part etc etc....I forgot on my first key I did but remembered since then!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    Played Beelzebub dungeon today.

DP Beelzebub is wearing Vipers
    Assassin Hierophant has eternity
    Gunner Hierophant has Banner set.

Thought I would share the info as it hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet.

My team -
    Executioner eddie - Forge, cosmic
    Musashi - singularity (to prevent perfect silence from being applied)
    Lamia - celestials
    Beelzebub - trap (stuns assassin hierophant when he uses his power move) + random greens

Start by attacking DP Beelzebub with Musashi to remove Vanish. He will still stay at full health.

Then use Lamia's basic move on one of the popes. That puts 2 marks on Beelzebub without damaging him.

Next use Executioner Eddie's Gallows pole move to put 6 more marks on Beelzebub, followed by a guaranteed kill with Present basic move. (Extra damage if the target is at max hp)

NOT A TEAM FOR AUTOPLAY. Manually no losses in 3 keys.

Talisman drop - Got 5 greed talismans over a total of 9 battles.
    Thank you very much @Phoenix. That is gold! I fought 12 turns and got 6 greed talismans. And finished the last turn from Holliday Soul. \m/