Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Best way to build up ironite?

Hey troopers!

I'm relatively new to the game... I only discovered the forum a few weeks ago.
    I was wondering what is the best way to increase ironite stock. After Bounty Hunter Eddie and Little Tim's event I've burned all I had.
    I anticipate I will be unable to get top rewards in upcoming events without spending lots of $$$.

By only spending the daily 300 SoT (aprox), what's the best way to build-up ironite?
    What I normally do is Skull quests and daily challenges, but is there anywhere that gives a nice ironite return?? daily dungeon perhaps? anything else I'm missing?
    Thanks!

OS
    Android
    apart from the skull quests and the daily challenges.. the achievements tabs & challenges..but you can earn ironite by playing in general, even if it's the gauntlet, the arena etc. Everything gives you ironite.. the more you play the more you gain, but if you want more.. you'll probably run out of sands of time and then you'll need $$$ to buy ironite/frontier coins/gold/time etc

OS
    Android
    The best ironite return from free SoT is running powerslave. Using your free ironite you should average about 75 ironite a day by doing the skull quests and powerslave. This way you can level toons and save ironite, but you won't earn all the shiny new toys.

I found that I average about a net gain of 10 ironite per daily dungeon. The drops go in streaks so you may lose any given day. I usually save about a month at a time and burn through them. The weekly dungeon averages alittle better.

The best way to start is chose what event you can complete and go for it. If you attempt everyone you end up with a bunch of incomplete talisman sets. The LoL events used to be one of the best for resources and dupe sac material.

You need to set short and long term goals and try to stick with the plan. The game gets easier after a few months. A good resource plan is a must to accomplish anything in this game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Also, sacrifice, even the lowest one, can give ironite rewards. Best use for common souls is to sacrifice them as you get from them evo materials, SOT, SOW & ironite.
    Sacrifice them 10 at once to get over 300 essence to save time and for better rewards.
    Check the forum for free ironite codes.

You can build up around 800 ironite per week from Skull Quests, daily challanges, daily dungeon, weekly dungeon, normal playng through cosmos.
    Try to get as high as possible in the arena
    Last edited by mk ultra; 12-17-2019 at 12:46 AM.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I found that I average about a net gain of 10 ironite per daily dungeon. The drops go in streaks so you may lose any given day. I usually save about a month at a time and burn through them. The weekly dungeon averages a little better.

The best way to start is chose what event you can complete and go for it.
    The game gets easier after a few months. A good resource plan is a must to accomplish anything in this game.
    Hoard, hoard, hoard. Never spend any ironite unless you absolutely have to. The hardest part when you're still new/mid-range is accepting there will be several events you simply cannot complete. No matter how much ironite you spend, unless you have enough high-powered characters and talismans, some things will be out of your reach, and trying will be a waste of your resources. Identify what is realistic, and when you should stop, and move back to more productive activities.

The Daily dungeon is an interesting one. People have said they come out on top in ironite and SoT long-term. Madness can drop 25 ironite, but at 30 SoT each run, it's a gamble. I'm slowly working on a Beginner's Guide to the Daily dungeon, once I've collected enough data to have a better idea about drop rates. Saving up the keys and opening a bunch in a row seems to be the best way to go though, to get the most out of any SoT refills you might need to buy.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Azagthor, I meant to say I average a net of ten ironite per daily key on madness level. You will also pull a few SS, FC, SoW, SoT and gold. The gold drops 80k. I would say it drops 1.5 times per key so the gold adds up on using multiple keys.

I would say have at least 90 ironite for refills it the early runs dont drop ironite. It will average out over many keys
    If you only use one key at a time be ready for a loss of SoT and ironite. This is the same as the LoL battles, but it will average out. Plan on using all your SoT, but the rewards are worth it and add up. The weekly dungeon has slightly better rewards so plan on saving a few to maximize the rewards.

I try and save them and use them before a big ironite draining event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I think the store has a deal where u can trade 350 iron coins for 100 ironite right now up to 3 times? I can’t see it anymore because I already did it and it disappeared but if you have 1000 IC you don’t need - that will get you a quick 300 ironite.

OS
    iOS
    Daily keys are Ironite fountains

OS
    Android
    Yep, take in everything they said as a norm, it's super valuable, also pay a lot of attention that Azagthor said about identifying realistically about events.
    Finally, I might say try to reach first the Achievements that give you ironite and play Arena, rank as high as you can, Arena its bugged, its frustrating and a Russian roulette but it might be a nice weekly ironite incoming.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Be careful about how much ironite you think you earn from the daily dungeons. If you are full of SoT and play one daily key and earn 25 ironite. I consider that as a net loss of 5 ironite, since you need to buy a refill to make up the loss of SoT.

I have went through three keys with no ironite drop, but will instead earn some SoT. For any one key you are gambling to earn ironite. That is why I run several keys to at least break even along with some extra rewards and gold.
    Muzzleloader-8226.