Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    That is why I run several keys to at least break even along with some extra rewards and gold.
    I'm glad you mentioned that because I was about to make a spreadsheet to determine the results of playing 50 troopers on Powerslave, and daily Challenges + daily Key, with the free SoT refills. At two 10-hour intervals, plus the remainder minus playing time.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    It depends on how you want to look at ironite. You may gain ironite in the bank, but dont have the rewards from grinding the SoT. I dont know how to balance the sheet on those results. Remember if you ran all powerslave instead of the daily key would would average 10-15 ironite. Just keep that in mind.

Last week I ran 18 daily keys and ended with a net gain of 250 ironite not counting the free SoT I started with. I didnt keep track of the SS, FC, talis frags and souls earned. I did make almost 2MM gold.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Last time I played daily and weekly keys I did around 15 daily and 4 or 5 weekly in a row.

Ended with around 400 net ironite gain, plus the other rewards which I didn't track

OS
    Android
    I've been wanting to document the absolute thriftiest way to play this game on a minimum daily basis, ever since I realized the SoT refills in 10 hours, so twice + change. Let's say 1.5 hours playing time, so 270 SoT per day. 200 SoT plays 50 troopers on powerslave. How many SoT for daily challenges?

Then you have SoT and Ironite return on powerslave, daily key costs + rewards on average.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-17-2019 at 11:22 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Just say you will average 75 ironite a day if you play powerslave and skull quests, that includes the daily rewards. This does not take into account the daily dungeon, gauntlet or arena rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Last time I played daily and weekly keys I did around 15 daily and 4 or 5 weekly in a row.

Ended with around 400 net ironite gain, plus the other rewards which I didn't track
    This is how I do it.. burn a mega-refill using only daily keys.. you end up a couple hundred ahead on ironite. You can do it with weekly keys, but the ironite return isn't quite as good, although its still good. Weekly keys simply tend to give better other rewards in my experience.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    My previous daily routine has always been to make sure I have full SoT at reset (near bedtime in the UK) and run troopers with that which usually leaves around 10 left to do (I run it as 1 speed to make sure I get an extra few sands in and runs in) as it will still get done before I wake up. Then when you wake up you have another full set of sands and I then use that to do the rest from the left over troopers to the quests and dungeon key. Always Powerslave is used for this as I tend to add in eddies and allies to level up here - if even just for a sac event....usually the team would consist of NotB Eddie as the killer and then two allies that need levelled and an Eddie or two plus any troopers Eds. I leave trooper allies for daily quests part as I only have 6 who use an ally as opposed to an Ed.

Saying that due to all the events it has been a while since I could do this but this is my standard day to day approach...then you add in what needs done for events but the bedtime approach is always what I do each day regardless of what is on....though when the servers are stable (they are not too bad at the moment) and there is a farmable event I often do a mega refill or two and let that run over night.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This is how I do it.. burn a mega-refill using only daily keys.. you end up a couple hundred ahead on ironite. You can do it with weekly keys, but the ironite return isn't quite as good, although its still good. Weekly keys simply tend to give better other rewards in my experience.
    Just tried it and it worked perfectly, thanks for the advice!
    Although it gave me only 59 extra Ironite on 1 mega-refill I can't complain since its always more then invested... plus I can see some gold coming in.
    I have loads and loads of daily keys so I think I will be running this a couple of times lol
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    Yeah the ironite is hit or miss but the return is NEVER less than the cost of the mega refill. So you don't actually ever lose any ironite. Sometimes you come out up only 50 ironite.. other times easily up 200.. and you get the gold, talisman frags, skill shards, precious souls (often more gold there), etc.

I burned a couple mega-refills doing this yesterday and I'm up over 300 ironite due to it.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-18-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just ran 10 Daily Keys, ostensibly at the cost of 900 SoT--but I started with 712 and ended with 265. Only a "loss" of 447 (equivalent to 112 Ironite). I had a gain of 182 Ironite, minus the cost of SoT, for a NET gain of 70 Ironite. I also gained-- 1.98mil Gold, 96 SoW, 2 SS, 900 Epic soul frags, 6 Precious souls (another 1mil Gold in this case), and 10 talisman frags.

Summary: 10 Daily keys = 2 million Gold, 70 Ironite*, 6 Precious souls, and 8100 Essence.

*This takes into account the cost of SoT to run the dungeon. Final figure is zero SoT cost.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-18-2019 at 10:03 PM.