OS
    iOS

Beast basic attack bug

he attack unlimited times(attack after attack after attack)....devs please chack this!

that's KGK56 tem...
    Last edited by Ip4; 12-17-2019 at 04:01 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Warlord and Lantern talismans. Not a bug so much as it is a very good combo.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    but isn't unlimited attacking bug?

OS
    Android
    If it works like it is written it's not a bug. Raven witch got screwed for this too but she was doing exactly what she should.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    That's the "non-boost" for the AI... Warlord gives a 15% chance of extra turn when healed. Lantern 50% chances of removing a BE, cleanse and Heal a random ally and The Beast basic move heals for 5%. I´ve been under the same situation against The Beast with another player. However, The Beast hits you non-stoping, BUT NON-STOPING EVER, nor after a single hit or fury, I´m not even talking about 14 extra turns, it's just endless, that's not normal well it is for the AI xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    It's all part of the same mechanic. I used the same setups on Killer Prime/Magus Crimean Soldier/Maclo Robo Droid - Greed/Warlord to clear PVE events pretty easily. Can usually go 3-4 times. Both Crimean and KP hit multiple times against all enemies so the % chance to trigger Greed heal is high and in turn that increases the chance for Warlord to trigger. Maclo has a built in 25% for extra turns so he can keep going too. This is the same mechanic that the Devs described when there was a community complaint about how often the Sentinel Mayan Priestess (I still hate her) would revenge with every single swing. The more hits the higher chance to trigger effects. The AI of course does(not) have an added accuracy bonus so it tends to go more than the player side.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Bring an ally or talisman can inflict stop or giving immunity vs burns (or cleansing/ or simply trooper talismans), it will not happen. It certainly has counters (which are several) and talisman synergies are working as intended there. I can't call this as a bug.

OS
    iOS
    Devs do. Something about this stupid bug