OS
    iOS

Clan store problems

Hi fellows,
    I can’t purchase any fragments in the clan store anymore. Wanted to get the Thor frags for this week but they are gone. The same issue happened to the gunnr frags. Haven’t bought them yet but they are no longer displayed. Anybody else got this problem? Maybe it is just a bug.

OS
    Android
    I bought this fragments a days ago, but now they are gone. Maybe have to wait a while for them to come back.
    Dragonet-7325
    - Clan-Member of CaesarsLegion -

OS
    iOS
    Purchased both a few days ago and then they disappeared. That happens to nearly all items in every store and they reappear when they are purchasable again. Ofc that doesn’t explain the disappeared fragments you did not purchase. I would sent in a ticket to support. They will check and get it right.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Hi fellows,
    I can’t purchase any fragments in the clan store anymore. Wanted to get the Thor frags for this week but they are gone. The same issue happened to the gunnr frags. Haven’t bought them yet but they are no longer displayed. Anybody else got this problem? Maybe it is just a bug.
    Caesar, did u by any chance buy the fragments the week before but late in the week? I've had multiple items in pvp/trooper/ and clan store not respawn till the day i bought during the week: ex- i buy the a/g rare soul and warrior soul each week but the 1st few times i did buy them it was on a thursday and it doesn't respawn till the next thursday, same with a few of the gauntlet characters i needed some frags for

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    Caesar, did u by any chance buy the fragments the week before but late in the week? I've had multiple items in pvp/trooper/ and clan store not respawn till the day i bought during the week: ex- i buy the a/g rare soul and warrior soul each week but the 1st few times i did buy them it was on a thursday and it doesn't respawn till the next thursday, same with a few of the gauntlet characters i needed some frags for
    If this was true, then just the Thor Ed frags would have been vanished. I didn’t buy any gunnr frags. That’s the problem. I know what you are driving at. The same issue I know Fromm the trooper store. The items always respawn exactly one week later at the same time you bought them. So I always have to remember the time I bought skill shards and frags in the store with trooper frags - just like GotN tried to explain in general. Thx and greetings buddy 🤘🏻.

But, once again as I already mentioned, I haven’t bought any gunnr frags yet. They just disappeared. That’s why I’m wondering and asking. I try to send a ticket for that incident if possible.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/