Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Post Moonchild should be nerfed.

Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    You can use the quantum talis, I already have a set but haven't try it yet, so, I don't know if they really work as I don't play too much in the arena.

Quantum talisman:
    Take 40% Reduced Damage. Transform all Silver effects on self into a Random Beneficial Effect at the start of your turn. Transform Beneficial Effects into their Golden Versions for 2 turns at the start of your turn. Deal 6 additional hits of damage to all enemies that have Labyrinth Talismans Equipped after each action.

OS
    iOS
    Absolutely not, no nerfs. He’s useful in other areas besides Arena. Two players with Moonchild with Labyrinth can battle it out until there’s a winner or draw. If Quantum talismans aren’t effective (not sure or not) another set or character will be effective eventually. But nerfing a character a majority of players don’t have, just because he’s difficult and annoying to kill is not deserving of a nerf. Best to skip teams with him if you can’t kill him for now until a way to a way to kill him is found.

OS
    iOS
    no nerf,just use prisoner against him with passive disable on start...

OS
    Android
    Quantum talisma its not effective, since a character with it can take a lot of damages, also, doesnt make a big difference, the problem its not arena, but gauntlet, you have to fight him a lot in SS and SSS grade, its true prisoner helps, but you cant use more than once time in gauntlet, when you face a team like this you'll understand. I use my moonchild against him, and just mine get eternally stuned by BHE. My BHE doesn't stun anyone, i dont know why, but the AI always get more advantage.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    no nerf,just use prisoner against him with passive disable on start...
    That worked prior to the last update.. Now it won't. At least that's what I see.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's mostly because singularity talisman is highly bugged.
    I'm stuck on the same team in the gauntlet because my prisoner didn't apply passive disable although he had angel Eddie to prevent immunity. But on another turn, Lilith had no problem applying perfect disable, after the first turn, although I had singularity
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    That's mostly because singularity talisman is highly bugged.
    I'm stuck on the same team in the gauntlet because my prisoner didn't apply passive disable although he had angel Eddie to prevent immunity. But on another turn, Lilith had no problem applying perfect disable, after the first turn, although I had singularity
    thats not the only problem as Brave talismans don't work either, supposed to be immune to doom and permadeath yet even with brave all 4 characters had 1 or the other; brave was equiped to Kokú, shinobi bandit
    this pic has gunner anubis, and breeg has brave equiped yet somehow with a team that has no ability to apply passive disable it still shows up
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-045423_Gallery.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  247.1 KB
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-19-2019 at 11:58 AM. Reason: added pics

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    In your picture, the Moonchild is fairly easy to kill. The problem with Moonchild is the combination of labyrinth to prevent most hits and vampiric to full heal when moonchild lands a single attack. You cannot restrict moonchild from wearing a specific cosmic talisman, so you need to restrict him from wearing labyrinth.... OR, alternatively you could add to his passive something that prevents him from healing. You could give him protection from MaxHP reduction and "may not be healed" as a control method. But without Vampiric Cosmic, he is pretty easy to kill...not quickly, but he dies every time.

Ironically, even though the devs are aware of this issue, they decided in their infinite wisdom, to add moonchild with vampiric/labs into the gauntlet, so he is basically impossible to beat. Congrats on yet another complete screw up! "Oh this is a problem people are complaining about, there is only 1 or 2 possible workarounds in the game right now. WE NEED TO ADD THIS TO THE GAUNTLET!" Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    thats not the only problem as Brave talismans don't work either, supposed to be immune to doom and permadeath yet even with brave all 4 characters had 1 or the other; brave was equiped to Kokú, shinobi bandit
    this pic has gunner anubis, and breeg has brave equiped yet somehow with a team that has no ability to apply passive disable it still shows up
    In that picture, the enemy team has hallowed eddie... which passive disables. I cant see the rest of the team, and i cant see what they are wearing, but that alone at least can explain how your anubis has PD allowing your team to get permadeath. Also if you notice, your BREEG does NOT have permadeath, because the Brave set is preventing it. Aside from every character having a 2 turn PD on both teams (which could be explained buy a character off screen somewhere i guess), I dont see anything wrong with your battle.... ok well there are things wrong, like the shields floating around everyone even though you have no buffs... etc. but nothing like what you are discussing.

OS
    Android
    So the passive % is bs, i've had at least 8 matches and every single one his atk does passive disable; angel: starfire, Hallowed: viper & shock, moonchild: Forge & freezing, Killer prime: grail and not sure the 2ndName:  SmartSelect_20191219-074216_Gallery.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  129.3 KB
    have even started a match with 2 characters have perfect disableName:  SmartSelect_20191219-075749_Gallery.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  234.8 KB
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-075828_Gallery.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  285.3 KB
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-19-2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added more info/pics