Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Mummy Eddie ruled the arena? When was that? I remember Vampire Hunter was the first real meta character.

OS
    Android
    When he was used to stun or taunt mainly, those days 35% chance was a lot. Also makes me remember Sparton's SSD.
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    Bébé-lala!

When you got Krampus and he was unbeatable... Did you get all woke, like you just did?
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    That's mostly because singularity talisman is highly bugged.
    I'm stuck on the same team in the gauntlet because my prisoner didn't apply passive disable although he had angel Eddie to prevent immunity. But on another turn, Lilith had no problem applying perfect disable, after the first turn, although I had singularity
    thats not the only problem as Brave talismans don't work either, supposed to be immune to doom and permadeath yet even with brave all 4 characters had 1 or the other; brave was equiped to Kokú, shinobi bandit
    this pic has gunner anubis, and breeg has brave equiped yet somehow with a team that has no ability to apply passive disable it still shows up
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-045423_Gallery.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  247.1 KB
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-19-2019 at 11:58 AM. Reason: added pics

OS
    Android
    Awakenable Sandworm will be the new Meta, so forget about Moonchild.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    In your picture, the Moonchild is fairly easy to kill. The problem with Moonchild is the combination of labyrinth to prevent most hits and vampiric to full heal when moonchild lands a single attack. You cannot restrict moonchild from wearing a specific cosmic talisman, so you need to restrict him from wearing labyrinth.... OR, alternatively you could add to his passive something that prevents him from healing. You could give him protection from MaxHP reduction and "may not be healed" as a control method. But without Vampiric Cosmic, he is pretty easy to kill...not quickly, but he dies every time.

Ironically, even though the devs are aware of this issue, they decided in their infinite wisdom, to add moonchild with vampiric/labs into the gauntlet, so he is basically impossible to beat. Congrats on yet another complete screw up! "Oh this is a problem people are complaining about, there is only 1 or 2 possible workarounds in the game right now. WE NEED TO ADD THIS TO THE GAUNTLET!" Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    thats not the only problem as Brave talismans don't work either, supposed to be immune to doom and permadeath yet even with brave all 4 characters had 1 or the other; brave was equiped to Kokú, shinobi bandit
    this pic has gunner anubis, and breeg has brave equiped yet somehow with a team that has no ability to apply passive disable it still shows up
    In that picture, the enemy team has hallowed eddie... which passive disables. I cant see the rest of the team, and i cant see what they are wearing, but that alone at least can explain how your anubis has PD allowing your team to get permadeath. Also if you notice, your BREEG does NOT have permadeath, because the Brave set is preventing it. Aside from every character having a 2 turn PD on both teams (which could be explained buy a character off screen somewhere i guess), I dont see anything wrong with your battle.... ok well there are things wrong, like the shields floating around everyone even though you have no buffs... etc. but nothing like what you are discussing.

OS
    Android
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-12-19 at 10.01.30.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  229.8 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-12-19 at 10.00.57.jpeg
Views: 431
Size:  225.6 KB
    Explain this to me, why prisoner can't disable passive on the first turn together with angel eddie, and no imunity on team?
    And why I got passive block even with cosmic lol with singularity after the first turn?
    The game still has a lot of bugs with passive block and passive abilities.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    So the passive % is bs, i've had at least 8 matches and every single one his atk does passive disable; angel: starfire, Hallowed: viper & shock, moonchild: Forge & freezing, Killer prime: grail and not sure the 2ndName:  SmartSelect_20191219-074216_Gallery.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  129.3 KB
    have even started a match with 2 characters have perfect disableName:  SmartSelect_20191219-075749_Gallery.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  234.8 KB
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-075828_Gallery.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  285.3 KB
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-19-2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added more info/pics

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    So the passive % is bs, i've had at least 8 matches and every single one his atk does passive disable; angel: starfire, Hallowed: viper & shock, moonchild: Forge & freezing, Killer prime: grail and not sure the 2ndName:  SmartSelect_20191219-074216_Gallery.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  129.3 KB
    have even started a match with 2 characters have perfect disableName:  SmartSelect_20191219-075749_Gallery.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  234.8 KB
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-075828_Gallery.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  285.3 KB
    Hallowed is wearing viper talisma, which cause perfect disable. See talisma description.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    @Celobeast passive disable doesn't work on moonchild and Alexander Eddie even in the first turn. It is probably a bug.
    In the following picture I have used beast eddie to apply passive disable to everyone but it is not working against the said toons. It is the first turn and I won the toss. No singularities on the enemy team.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-19-15-47-13-103_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  656.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-19-15-37-13-705_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  652.6 KB