Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Senior Member GrimDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    511
    Mummy Eddie ruled the arena? When was that? I remember Vampire Hunter was the first real meta character.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    712
    When he was used to stun or taunt mainly, those days 35% chance was a lot. Also makes me remember Sparton's SSD.
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    _________________________________

  3. #13
    Eternity EdManDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    Bb-lala!

    When you got Krampus and he was unbeatable... Did you get all woke, like you just did?
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

  4. #14
    Senior Member razgriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    That's mostly because singularity talisman is highly bugged.
    I'm stuck on the same team in the gauntlet because my prisoner didn't apply passive disable although he had angel Eddie to prevent immunity. But on another turn, Lilith had no problem applying perfect disable, after the first turn, although I had singularity
    thats not the only problem as Brave talismans don't work either, supposed to be immune to doom and permadeath yet even with brave all 4 characters had 1 or the other; brave was equiped to Kok, shinobi bandit
    this pic has gunner anubis, and breeg has brave equiped yet somehow with a team that has no ability to apply passive disable it still shows up
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-045423_Gallery.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  247.1 KB
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-19-2019 at 11:58 AM. Reason: added pics

  5. #15
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    910
    Awakenable Sandworm will be the new Meta, so forget about Moonchild.
    __________________
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    In your picture, the Moonchild is fairly easy to kill. The problem with Moonchild is the combination of labyrinth to prevent most hits and vampiric to full heal when moonchild lands a single attack. You cannot restrict moonchild from wearing a specific cosmic talisman, so you need to restrict him from wearing labyrinth.... OR, alternatively you could add to his passive something that prevents him from healing. You could give him protection from MaxHP reduction and "may not be healed" as a control method. But without Vampiric Cosmic, he is pretty easy to kill...not quickly, but he dies every time.

    Ironically, even though the devs are aware of this issue, they decided in their infinite wisdom, to add moonchild with vampiric/labs into the gauntlet, so he is basically impossible to beat. Congrats on yet another complete screw up! "Oh this is a problem people are complaining about, there is only 1 or 2 possible workarounds in the game right now. WE NEED TO ADD THIS TO THE GAUNTLET!" Morons.

    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    thats not the only problem as Brave talismans don't work either, supposed to be immune to doom and permadeath yet even with brave all 4 characters had 1 or the other; brave was equiped to Kok, shinobi bandit
    this pic has gunner anubis, and breeg has brave equiped yet somehow with a team that has no ability to apply passive disable it still shows up
    In that picture, the enemy team has hallowed eddie... which passive disables. I cant see the rest of the team, and i cant see what they are wearing, but that alone at least can explain how your anubis has PD allowing your team to get permadeath. Also if you notice, your BREEG does NOT have permadeath, because the Brave set is preventing it. Aside from every character having a 2 turn PD on both teams (which could be explained buy a character off screen somewhere i guess), I dont see anything wrong with your battle.... ok well there are things wrong, like the shields floating around everyone even though you have no buffs... etc. but nothing like what you are discussing.

  7. #17
    Member Celobeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    36
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-12-19 at 10.01.30.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  229.8 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-12-19 at 10.00.57.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  225.6 KB
    Explain this to me, why prisoner can't disable passive on the first turn together with angel eddie, and no imunity on team?
    And why I got passive block even with cosmic lol with singularity after the first turn?
    The game still has a lot of bugs with passive block and passive abilities.
    Missing Eddies: Thor, Mystic Flame Eddie, Ed Hunter, Lone Star.
    Missing Allies: Madam Fortune, Sirius, Gunnr, Mitsuko

  8. #18
    Senior Member razgriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    126
    So the passive % is bs, i've had at least 8 matches and every single one his atk does passive disable; angel: starfire, Hallowed: viper & shock, moonchild: Forge & freezing, Killer prime: grail and not sure the 2ndName:  SmartSelect_20191219-074216_Gallery.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  129.3 KB
    have even started a match with 2 characters have perfect disableName:  SmartSelect_20191219-075749_Gallery.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  234.8 KB
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-075828_Gallery.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  285.3 KB
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-19-2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added more info/pics

  9. #19
    Member Celobeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    So the passive % is bs, i've had at least 8 matches and every single one his atk does passive disable; angel: starfire, Hallowed: viper & shock, moonchild: Forge & freezing, Killer prime: grail and not sure the 2ndName:  SmartSelect_20191219-074216_Gallery.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  129.3 KB
    have even started a match with 2 characters have perfect disableName:  SmartSelect_20191219-075749_Gallery.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  234.8 KB
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-075828_Gallery.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  285.3 KB
    Hallowed is wearing viper talisma, which cause perfect disable. See talisma description.
    Missing Eddies: Thor, Mystic Flame Eddie, Ed Hunter, Lone Star.
    Missing Allies: Madam Fortune, Sirius, Gunnr, Mitsuko

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    34
    @Celobeast passive disable doesn't work on moonchild and Alexander Eddie even in the first turn. It is probably a bug.
    In the following picture I have used beast eddie to apply passive disable to everyone but it is not working against the said toons. It is the first turn and I won the toss. No singularities on the enemy team.

    Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-19-15-47-13-103_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  656.0 KB

    Name:  Screenshot_2019-12-19-15-37-13-705_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  652.6 KB

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •