Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Post Moonchild should be nerfed.

Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    Anyone else agree with a little nerf on moonchild? Just changing their talismas slots to 2 yellow and 1 purple would prevent him to equip labyrinth talisma, what made him almost invencible, because you can't cause any effect on him and very hard to take damage with labyrinth. NF must be change de labyrinth usage on him, because its broken.
    You can use the quantum talis, I already have a set but haven't try it yet, so, I don't know if they really work as I don't play too much in the arena.

Quantum talisman:
    Take 40% Reduced Damage. Transform all Silver effects on self into a Random Beneficial Effect at the start of your turn. Transform Beneficial Effects into their Golden Versions for 2 turns at the start of your turn. Deal 6 additional hits of damage to all enemies that have Labyrinth Talismans Equipped after each action.

OS
    iOS
    Absolutely not, no nerfs. He’s useful in other areas besides Arena. Two players with Moonchild with Labyrinth can battle it out until there’s a winner or draw. If Quantum talismans aren’t effective (not sure or not) another set or character will be effective eventually. But nerfing a character a majority of players don’t have, just because he’s difficult and annoying to kill is not deserving of a nerf. Best to skip teams with him if you can’t kill him for now until a way to a way to kill him is found.

OS
    iOS
    no nerf,just use prisoner against him with passive disable on start...

OS
    Android
    Quantum talisma its not effective, since a character with it can take a lot of damages, also, doesnt make a big difference, the problem its not arena, but gauntlet, you have to fight him a lot in SS and SSS grade, its true prisoner helps, but you cant use more than once time in gauntlet, when you face a team like this you'll understand. I use my moonchild against him, and just mine get eternally stuned by BHE. My BHE doesn't stun anyone, i dont know why, but the AI always get more advantage.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    no nerf,just use prisoner against him with passive disable on start...
    That worked prior to the last update.. Now it won't. At least that's what I see.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's mostly because singularity talisman is highly bugged.
    I'm stuck on the same team in the gauntlet because my prisoner didn't apply passive disable although he had angel Eddie to prevent immunity. But on another turn, Lilith had no problem applying perfect disable, after the first turn, although I had singularity
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    for me Beast with lantern/warlord talisman is bigger problem than moonchild..."public bug"

OS
    iOS
    A few things: Yes, moon child is powerful. However, he's supposed to be. All of the Max Awakened characters take a lot of effort to get, Moonchild especially considering he's locked in the Gauntet. I think if anything needs nerfing, it's Labyrinth Talismans as a whole. Until then, use Quantums or other multi hitting characters such as Necropolis. Now, as for Ip4's comment about the Beast's new combo, there are ways to get around it. For instance, the Red Valkyrie gives your whole team burn and freeze immunity. Dragonscale talismans stop burns, and some characters are immune to burns with passives. I do agree that it is a powerful setup though.

OS
    Android
    No worries. He is the meta now, and he will rule until the next character or talisman will show up as a counter and take over the throne. I remember the days where Mummy Eddie was ruling the arena.