Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Gauntlet

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    7

    Gauntlet

    I post this and I will probably send it also also to NF .
    First of i do like playing in the gauntlet and I think itís a good mod .
    But last few times I have always the filing the its made just to block in ma case to the rank AA every time I guet to it I have mage and assassin restrictions and I am against a team I couldnít defeat now I donít have enough allies and Edie to move on the round because of a broken team composed of Van helsing Edie with maze set the killer best the hiťrophant warriors with alchemy and werewolf assassin with trace ( I not sur of the English name for thi one ) and Hit . I think gauntlet mustnít have alternative characters.
    And to the trooper how will read it I want to ask you if you also have the feeling that gauntlet has been made to meke you bought the shard pack ŗ the end
    Beast regards
    Last edited by EddiePhenix; 11-24-2019 at 12:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member razgriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    189
    this wave of gauntlet for the towerfall i think is one of the hardest groups in a long time, specifically 1 in AA where i went up against impulse, singularity, mimic, and celestial talismans: with characters in pic; in s there was a team of ferryman/benjamin ed/ the beast/ and 1 other gave me 3 straight losesName:  SmartSelect_20191215-220211_Gallery.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  220.5 KB

  3. #3
    Senior Member razgriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    189
    not to mention the win amounts of the top 5 are usually 80+ this wave its barely in the 60's with all the the top 100 having multiple loses

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    this wave of gauntlet for the towerfall i think is one of the hardest groups in a long time, specifically 1 in AA where i went up against impulse, singularity, mimic, and celestial talismans: with characters in pic; in s there was a team of ferryman/benjamin ed/ the beast/ and 1 other gave me 3 straight losesName:  SmartSelect_20191215-220211_Gallery.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  220.5 KB
    I'm stuck on that one actually 🙃 all others were pretty easy but that one is giving me a lot of problems and I'm going to try again now that I got more Eddie's/allies with the sac event 🙂

  5. #5
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    604
    Havenít played the actual round because I was too busy grinding one dungeon, fragment or event type after the other. Now, that is all done, I can give it a try. But I suppose, in due time, as there are so many awakenable chars and/with inhuman talis at work, theyíll all wait for us in the gauntlet. And, thus, like many others of us, Iíll be stuck at AA or AAA in the end, too. Thatís annoying because usually I made it to S or even double S rank (in times before awakening was like ānormalĎ requirement)...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    667
    I did it using BHE(light cosmic) Assassin LoL(energy venom) Assassin Count(shadow advanced )- this was wrong choice, Assasin Musashi(alchemy cosmic)
    You will need Alchemy or CG or Impulse on Dog will stun lock you.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    143
    And once again I'm going to stay in AA because of that team, it is impossible and it is frustrating because I used an awaken cyborg Eddie (3*) an angel Eddie, killers Eddie and some good allies (like the killer, RW awaken 3*, werewolf) and still nothing, I was only able to kill the general, man and I thought that this time I was going to make it, I will try next time

  8. #8
    Senior Member razgriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    I'm stuck on that one actually �� all others were pretty easy but that one is giving me a lot of problems and I'm going to try again now that I got more Eddie's/allies with the sac event ��
    So the team I used to beat that group was:
    Eternal Ed: Eclipse
    A. hierophant: fate/warlord/cosmic assassin
    Set: Starfire
    The Count: fate/health (magic)/high dmg cosmic strength
    it was in this order and was still a close battle; i was able to use the count's power to revive the hierophant (who deals most dmg and to all enemies) and ed
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-094134_Legacy.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  117.8 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191219-094330_Legacy.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  125.5 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191219-094425_Legacy.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  103.0 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191219-094509_Legacy.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  124.3 KB

    good luck andy,
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-19-2019 at 04:56 PM. Reason: fixed the wording and added pics

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    So the team I used to beat that group was:
    Eternal Ed: Eclipse
    A. hierophant: fate/warlord/cosmic assassin
    Set: Starfire
    The Count: fate/health (magic)/high dmg cosmic strength
    it was in this order and was still a close battle; i was able to use the count's power to revive the hierophant (who deals most dmg and to all enemies) and ed
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191219-094134_Legacy.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  117.8 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191219-094330_Legacy.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  125.5 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191219-094425_Legacy.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  103.0 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191219-094509_Legacy.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  124.3 KB

    good luck andy,
    Thank you! Unfortunately I do not have any of those toons, well I only have eternity Ed and I already tried with other teams but no luck and now I don't have more Eddie's to try again.

    I've been playing for only 3 months now but I think I'm doing good for now, so, I will try to improve my team for next events 🤟🏼

  10. #10
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    667
    I think Gauntlet has become too hard and people are giving up too early because of that.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •