Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    @Celobeast passive disable doesn't work on moonchild and Alexander Eddie even in the first turn. It is probably a bug.
    In the following picture I have used beast eddie to apply passive disable to everyone but it is not working against the said toons. It is the first turn and I won the toss. No singularities on the enemy team.

Attachment 7270

Attachment 7271
    In passive description of moon and alex its said only cause on the beggining of first turno, so prisoner should work, but its not working after the update. Only works in benefit of game AI.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    So it's not just one, 2 bugs basically. Prisoner can't apply passive disable on moonchild and Alexander... and singularity works for AI even in first turn. I had the same team (Prisoner and Angel Eddie) and the passive disable didn't apply to any. There could be a third bug too as I think I was getting misses although I had wrathchild and he didn't have passive/perfect disable... But I'm not sure about this one.

At the end of the day bugs doesn't matter as long as countless new toons (which also increase the bugs) and grind events keep coming
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Hello complainers and whiners the soultion to moonchild with labs has been revealed to be the alchemist when he becomes max awakened

Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Hello complainers and whiners the soultion to moonchild with labs has been revealed to be the alchemist when he becomes max awakened
    a team with quantum and mark talismans doesnt help against labyrinths?

OS
    iOS
    err.. did I miss something? The Alchemist isn't "Awakenable" as far as I know.

The Prisoner WAS disabling passives first turn.. in fact, he ignored Singularity talismans.... up until the last update.
    In the last update, in an attempt to fix broken Singularity talismans, they broke the Prisoner's ability to passive disable.
    Now, he doesn't inflict Passive Disable on anyone for any reason whether or not Singularities are present.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-19-2019 at 11:37 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    He is today. I have him at Full. Max materials drop in a January dungeon.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Oh.. haven't launched the app yet today Cool. Thanks. At least it's another Magus character rather than Assassin
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    Hello selective reader,

Who said labyrinth was the major problem? The bugs are.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    i have a gauntlet battle im working on that has moonchild with labs/vampiric cosmic. I have been testing quantum to try to beat it.

First issue is that quantum wearer is guaranteed to die first turn. The 6 set doesnt do enough to keep the wearer alive.
    Second, if he stays alive long enough to attack, I have not seen the talisman set do ANYTHING to the lab wearer. I am not sure, but I think the extra hits are still affected by the lab 60% miss. When you do get some extra damage from them, it is so minute that it is irrelevant. Combine that with moonchild doing 1 attack and healing full with the vampiric cosmic and you have a sure loss, every time.

Obviously, I dont need to explain why marks aren't an acceptable option.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    i have a gauntlet battle im working on that has moonchild with labs/vampiric cosmic. I have been testing quantum to try to beat it.

First issue is that quantum wearer is guaranteed to die first turn. The 6 set doesnt do enough to keep the wearer alive.
    Second, if he stays alive long enough to attack, I have not seen the talisman set do ANYTHING to the lab wearer. I am not sure, but I think the extra hits are still affected by the lab 60% miss. When you do get some extra damage from them, it is so minute that it is irrelevant. Combine that with moonchild doing 1 attack and healing full with the vampiric cosmic and you have a sure loss, every time.

Obviously, I dont need to explain why marks aren't an acceptable option.
    Exactly, this was what I talking about, plus the passive bugs, these things made some challenges of gauntlet almost invencible, just 1 or 2 comps could have a chance to defeat this teams, but because of no refresh character restriction its very difficult to pass.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.