Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Demoonchild-7235 - Hello All!! Playing since the very begining...

Hello People!!

Im from a 3rd world country in South America, so, you must understand that my english sucks... A few days ago I decided to register to this page, after playing the game from the first day..
    I have lost an old account, due to the logon loop with the FB accounts, just a few weeks from starting to play, so I have to create another one in which I had have far more luck compared to the first one....

Actually I have several 5* chars to share, almost all of them are maximized. The Runes are mostly 5* level 40+. Fell free to ask for a champion if you need an specific char.

My in game name is Demoonchild-7235, I play everyday so you can count on me for the trooper badges. Actually I have 5 free slots.

Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hello People!!

Im from a 3rd world country in South America, so, you must understand that my english sucks... A few days ago I decided to register to this page, after playing the game from the first day..
    I have lost an old account, due to the logon loop with the FB accounts, just a few weeks from starting to play, so I have to create another one in which I had have far more luck compared to the first one....

Actually I have several 5* chars to share, almost all of them are maximized. The Runes are mostly 5* level 40+. Fell free to ask for a champion if you need an specific char.

My in game name is Demoonchild-7235, I play everyday so you can count on me for the trooper badges. Actually I have 5 free slots.

Cheers!
    Well, your English is much better than my Spanish!

All my trooper slots are currently fully, but nonetheless welcome to the forums!

Thank you Bill!!!

OS
    Android
    your english is really pretty well as far as i can judge it, it's also not my first language :-D i would really like to add you, but you are already my trooper :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Jajaja Nice one DonSlauki!!!

OS
    iOS
    Is that possible? If so good find! I doubt it...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

I was thinking in that a few days ago, but since I dont have communication with my troopers I dropped the idea...but now, Slauki you are so Evil... muahahaha (Evil laugh)

I have accepted your request about 30 minutes ago.. its weird....

The secret of the Hanged Man - the smile on his lips(muahahaha)

OS
    Android
    strange one... i send you a new one... i hope it will work after the daily reset otherwise i'm very very sorry for you, nekro and myself :-)
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  4.4 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Well, you weren't posting here, but I have you as trooper some time now, you know, the Cyborg you're using everyday
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹