Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noob needs help

OS
    iOS

Noob needs help

Just started playing have close to 2000 ironite don’t have any major characters or ally’s any suggestions on any to get w the ironite to get started?

OS
    iOS
    Well most characters cannot be directly purchased with Ironite. Don't buy rare souls, wait for events to spend that 2000 Ironite. If I were you, I'd finish the cosmos (up to underworld) first. Once you have that down, work through Lord of Light and Brave New World. Those will get you materials and talismans you'll need to move forward. Then go for Night City if possible. Make sure you do the daily challenges for the gold key, as it'll start netting you more and more material. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

OS
    iOS
    What’s the best use for the ironite? Are any of the frontier characters worth getting w ironite? Or any of those mega packs to get the talisman sets.

OS
    iOS
    How can I get some upper level troopers to rent to get past some of the LOL and BNW areas?

OS
    Android
    Send me a request. Make your champion an Eddie, you will have better luck finding troopers. Join a clan as soon as possible.

Do not buy any souls, packs, or event souls. The best value is only buy SoT for grinding. When events are running on go for them if you know you can complete them, otherwise you end up with only partial results.

Learn resource management from the beginning. If you have any questions just ask. There are many you can help you.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    You cannot buy Frontier Characters with ironite, and yes you should also use the ironite for SoT.

OS
    iOS
    I sent a request. Stupid question what is SoT lol

OS
    iOS
    I’m SunTzu—4478

OS
    iOS
    You can spend 100 ironite for 100 frontier coins in the “Resources” tab in the store. It says it’s “limited time” but it’s been there for a while. Most everyone will say that you should go for the Killer Prime, he’s an amazing character. If you really want, you can spend 2500 frontier coins for enough Angel/Gambler Eddie soul fragments to get one of them. You could also buy one of the Lords of Light for the same amount of coins. The Lords are all pretty good by default, but require additional “awakening” materials, and good Talisman setups to be at their full potential. In the end, it’s all up to you!
    Last edited by DoctorEly; 12-19-2019 at 04:48 AM.

OS
    Android
    You need ironite to play, at the beginning your natural sands of time refills are ok, but as soon as you start doing events they are not enough, so only use ironite to buy sands of time (sot) and play chasing those rewards that are possible for you. With some patience and a lot of playing events and completing all the worlds, you will be able to buy some characters with Frontier Coins if you want. But mostly your charactar are going to came from souls after playing a lot.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"