Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I’d Like to say to the mods... Close this thread now before it all divulges into trash
    Too late for that I’m here already...

So I don’t know the of guy being discussed except for the name but I did some research. He may not be a Nazi sympathizer or racist but he is an adjacent to those things. Other than that I have nothing else to add except that in my experience, I truly believe that when people online say to others who they know nothing about that they “live in mom’s basement” or other things gamer kids say to each other, that they are probably just projecting how they feel about themselves. I’m speculating of course, but it’s interesting anyway. So let me grab my popcorn and let people who are probably here because they are gamers and only heard about Maiden from the game go at it! 🤣
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    iOS
    "gamers" don't generally play these "freemium" style pay-to-advance apps. People that do are just suckers.... and yeah.. that makes me one too.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    these apps are a cross between a video game and a slot machine. nearly exactly.

like, those "video poker" lounges where you see alcoholics sitting and frittering away all their money.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    like, those "video poker" lounges where you see alcoholics sitting and frittering away all their money.
    Wonder if playing LotB drunk would improve the experience?

why yesh,, of corse i wanna sarcifce ererry on. ned more skll shrdds

Certain adjacent personalities are excellent as plausible deniability, and fostering fanbases that will overlook and excuse anything.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Anyway, to ask youtube creators, influencers, etc, to advertise Lotb for an amount of money is not a bad idea. As far as I know, a lot of small-time YouTubers are pretty desperate to make some money from their videos.

(Though I do not agree with you, I do wanna apologize for my rudeness, Natasami)
    Azov is best girl =W=

Domingo-9948

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Wonder if playing LotB drunk would improve the experience?
    Good question 😂😂
    I’ll have to try this one tonight
    🍷🥃🍸🍹🍺🍾🧉 - maybe it really helps
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    if you are being serious...

He is a racist Nazi. And I dont mean like you call someone a nazi because they are harsh or whatever, I mean he is an anti semitic, white supremacist, NAZI supporter. that's just for starters.

if you want to see more, do a google search on "pewdiepie controversy"
    If your a real Maiden fan, you should know that stereotypes are useless. Maiden were officially declared SATANS music in the mid 80's... (See Holy Smoke and Ozzy's Miracle Man retort to the 80's cancel culture) PewDiwPie is none of the above, just like Maiden weren't the archenemy of humanity, even if Jimmy Sinner preaches otherwise!
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)