Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    For those who are still doing the dungeon remember that snow talisman also prevent perfect stunt, they might make everything a little faster, good luck!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    How do you people collect so many souls?
    Are you neverending farming or am i missing something? If i'm right there's no way to buy souls pack as it worked once for every event of this kind..

I hate when you can't use your ironite to buy souls pack, but have to farm 24/7 to get frags to convert in souls...it's utterly boring and i won't keep my device busy 24/7 just for this game
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    How do you people collect so many souls?
    Are you neverending farming or am i missing something? If i'm right there's no way to buy souls pack as it worked once for every event of this kind..

I hate when you can't use your ironite to buy souls pack, but have to farm 24/7 to get frags to convert in souls...it's utterly boring and i won't keep my device busy 24/7 just for this game
    You can buy the packs for $$$, but you're right, not for ironite. Yes, I've been grinding since the start, but my first few days were much slower. I've run some at night now that the servers seems stable again. I thought I was done but still missing Coal Giver. Probably get a few dozen more souls over the next week and hope for the best.

OS
    iOS
    Grind wouldn't be so bad if the app didn't crash so often. Seems they just don't care it crashes.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Grind wouldn't be so bad if the app didn't crash so often. Seems they just don't care it crashes.
    The more crashes you experience the more likely you are to cave and just buy one of the Christmas packs.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    71 souls opened:

1x Magus Ghost
    1x Assassin Ghost
    1x Sentinel Ghost (with frags)
    1x Gunner Krampus (yeah...my first, but years too late)

OS
    iOS
    Opened 33 souls
    4 red eyes and all of them non event 4 stars

OS
    Android
    Gave up on Sentinel Insane challenge after 2 hours. Had the suggested toons and talismans but must not have the relics high enough. Mid level global relics but no sentinel specific and no free coins to buff with at the moment. Rewards for it aren't enough for me to revisit at this point.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone had much experience with those store-gold Lightbringer Relics? Can they make a real difference, or are they mostly used to speed things up once you've got a reliable team?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Has anyone had much experience with those store-gold Lightbringer Relics? Can they make a real difference, or are they mostly used to speed things up once you've got a reliable team?
    I've bought them before and this time too. It makes a difference, but I think the boost is based on Base stats. The higher your relic boost the less noticable these will be. If you're getting wiped out in battles this probably won't be enough, but if you are close it will help for sure. Just need to figure out if the gold cost is worth it. I wouldn't have gotten them this time but I'm also running LOL farming, and this time it boosts LOL dungeon too.