Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    yup, dumb question.... but have you tried turning down the graphic settings to minimum levels? sound off, etc...? I would try to minimize the resources the phone needs to run the app. I have android, but I have the graphics turned down to minimum and all the sounds off. My game damn near always runs smooth, even when others are complaining about crashes and connection issues. I ran insanity all night auto, no problems. Got about 300 runs in over my 5 hour sleep.

I really wish I could help figure out your crashing issues, it's so bizarre.

OS
    Android
    Hi ! what ur team? and tails? thanks

OS
    Android
    which teams youre using for safe insanity farm?

OS
    iOS
    Wow, Insanity on this dungeon is well...insane. I'm getting my ass handed to me. I can get through madness with all mages but not on auto.

I doubt I'll get the frags for Scrooge Eddie unless I tell my family on Christmas that I'm too busy grinding in a mobile game to do anything. I actually managed to pull the Ghost of Christmas Present, who seems quite good. Generally, if I get one featured character during these things I feel content.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    What's the source of the Perfect stun on 4th wave?
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2019.12.20_15.20.28.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  131.5 KB
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 12-20-2019 at 02:39 PM.

OS
    iOS
    What’s making insanity so tough is the first wave with 5 ghosts. Between the long passives and talis things are so convoluted it’s almost impossible to figure who is doing what effect and why to be able to counter it.

That said I do have a sentinel team that can win manually - but maybe 40% of the time at best. I tried Yups team (subbing onyx son for the ghost which I don’t have) and it was calamity - never came close to passing wave 1.
    Last edited by Ezz; 12-20-2019 at 03:14 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    which teams youre using for safe insanity farm?
    So far I ran Insane roughly 70 times on Insane and I had one defeat with the following team. Don't know why or how I lost, so it is probably not a 100% team. But it seems pretty reliable.

Alex Eddie: Orbits
    A Werewolf: Ying and Yang
    KP: Frontier and Cosmic
    Charlotte: Viper

my time is around 2 min
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    I've got no background apps open and all settings are set to low. The disconnects are only when it tries to finalize my win. Losses and the one draw do not have disconnects.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    What's the source of the Perfect stun on 4th wave?
    Name:  Legacy_Screenshot_2019.12.20_15.20.28.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  131.5 KB
    Both Warrior Ghosts have Fallen Talismans Which inflict perfect stun upon death

(But for whatever reason I still get afflicted with perfect stun after one round)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Both Warrior Ghosts have Fallen Talismans Which inflict perfect stun upon death

(But for whatever reason I still get afflicted with perfect stun after one round)
    This is my point - there is so much going on with passives and talis that it’s too hard to track cause and effect. I like a challenge that requires thought and strategy but this is to the point I’d have to build a spreadsheet and start analyzing to be effective. I get paid for that crap - I’m not about to start doing it for fun during my free time.