Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It took 240 Christmas souls, but I finally got Coalgiver Eddie. Returns on this dungeon were OK. Think I averaged 1 FC per run, maybe a bit less. I'm also stocked with over a dozen 5 star toons for future sac event, not to mention all the toons from Vortex and regular sac of dup's. Think in the past few weeks I've add 40 new toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    It took 240 Christmas souls, but I finally got Coalgiver Eddie. Returns on this dungeon were OK. Think I averaged 1 FC per run, maybe a bit less. I'm also stocked with over a dozen 5 star toons for future sac event, not to mention all the toons from Vortex and regular sac of dup's. Think in the past few weeks I've add 40 new toons.
    That's a good haul! Did you end up getting all the event characters?

I was thinking of opening 50 souls and stopping there, as I'd already got lucky with the Gunner Krampus and Gunner Ghost from regular souls, but I somehow got my numbers wrong and ended up with 600/1000 Scrooge fragments... and hoo boy is the sunk cost fallacy hitting hard! If I use an emulator all day, and my phone overnight, I can get the ~1000 runs I'll need to get the grumpy old man. Will take over 50 hours.

This will hopefully be the last event dungeon I'll ever need to farm madness for! Got a taste for Insanity from the Cyborg, but just don't have a reliable way to handle silver debuffs for this one. On the plus side, I will never, ever, ever run out of Cosmic XP Shards!

Oddly enough, after 850 runs without any trouble, I had two defeats earlier today. Just an incredibly unlucky situation where several things all went wrong at the same time. Have swapped out Killer Prime for the Gunner Ghost, sacrificing Curse for a more reliable Buff Removal passive. Hopefully there wont be any more defeats in the next 850 runs.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Yes, after the first 100 souls I had all but Coalgiver so that's why I kept going. I forgot about the store items so I'm going to get enough frags for all those.
    Really haven't taken time to look at the new toons but it sounds like Scrooge would be useful. You'll have to decide if it's worth it for you to keep grinding for him.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 12-29-2019 at 06:14 PM.

OS
    Android
    Redeemed my 70-80th souls today and here's where I'm sitting.

1 Assassin Ghost
    3 Sentinel Elves

3 non-Christmas 4 stars
    73 non-Christmas 3 stars

I haven't claimed any of my frags yet. I'm waiting for soul number 100 to see what I still need.

It's a good thing I already have all of the previously released toons and I'm only going for the new stuff. Otherwise this would feel like a giant waste of my time.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    This dungeon crashes much less often if you do NOT use troopers in it... at least that's my experience with Insanity.

I've been grinding for the past 3 days jsut to try and get the gunner ghost... no luck.. and it sucks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I got no crashes, using android, almost 1650 runs and just crash one time, using troopers there all days and no problems here.
    Someone knows a team using only sentinel to finish that mission?Still not able yet to finish that.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    Crash is only on ios,i can't play any dungeon on ipad mini 2,that's why i buy android phone...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    I got no crashes, using android, almost 1650 runs and just crash one time, using troopers there all days and no problems here.
    Someone knows a team using only sentinel to finish that mission?Still not able yet to finish that.
    I gave up on Sentinel after 2 hours, perty sure you need Max or near Max relics even if you have the right toons. Reward isn't worth the effort at this point.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    I gave up on Sentinel after 2 hours, perty sure you need Max or near Max relics even if you have the right toons. Reward isn't worth the effort at this point.
    Even with all maxed relics and maxed lord of light i gave up auto-play, as you say, reward isnt worth, just the felling of left something unfinished is killing me
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    This is what I used for Insanity auto runs.

BHE : Valhalla + T3 cyborg cosmic
    Raven Witch : Starfire
    WrathChild : Light + T1 Echo cosmic
    A WW : Forge + T2 Echo cosmic
    Average time 1:01 ~ 1:30.
    painless-3922