Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I have opened 91 Christmas souls so far. I haven't gotten very many of the actual Christmas characters from it except...
    5 were Gunner Krampus. I don't even know what I'm going to do with them all. I capped and sharded one, and put three at level 1 unsharded on my Arena Defense team as a joke. I guess I'll sacrifice the 5th?

Still can't get the Nutcracker though.

OS
    iOS
    Ancient Mariner (Avenger/Energy) works well too. And of course M LOL, but I figured that may be a non-starter as well. M Onyx Son with Celestials is good....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=DeathDealer-5301;115722]Sup had a team suggestion similar to this one. Try S Onyx Son, or any green guy that can carry alchemy I think. He also listed Wicker Ox if you have him to try in the mix.[/

DOESNT WORK TO ME I LOST FROM FIRST ROUND

OS
    Android
    Anybody can tell me sentinel team tha works for last stage????

OS
    Android
    The souls characters drop sucks, I opened 121 souls, just 2 five stars ( 2 krampus) about 18 four stars all dupe, just one or two from event, the character i most want was coalgiver, but 0 coalgiver to me, all the other christmas events I didn't have luck, now again, opened 2 yellow/green ghost, and got 2 yellow ghost, still missing the green ghost and eddie coalgiver. I'll keep farming until open 150 souls, to try another ghost and coalgiver. Someone have luck to got the coalgiver this year?
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    is coalgiver even part of the characters? i've opened 64 c.souls got 3a.krampus, 1 scrooge, 2 s.ghost, 3 m.ghost, the 2 5* gunners are avoiding me
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    The souls characters drop sucks, I opened 121 souls, just 2 five stars ( 2 krampus) about 18 four stars all dupe, just one or two from event, the character i most want was coalgiver, but 0 coalgiver to me, all the other christmas events I didn't have luck, now again, opened 2 yellow/green ghost, and got 2 yellow ghost, still missing the green ghost and eddie coalgiver. I'll keep farming until open 150 souls, to try another ghost and coalgiver. Someone have luck to got the coalgiver this year?
    I got Coalgiver with the 10 first souls... and its a dupe for me... If there would be a way to give it to you I´d do it!!

Besides Coalgiver I only got Sentinel Ghost from the Souls (opened 90 already, everything else was bleh...) but I´m really happy though, I had with fragments every other new toon and my missing A. Krampus! just a little more to Scrooge and I´m done.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    is coalgiver even part of the characters? i've opened 64 c.souls got 3a.krampus, 1 scrooge, 2 s.ghost, 3 m.ghost, the 2 5* gunners are avoiding me
    I had to open 240 to get Coalgiver, think someone worked out the odds and it's about 5% for 10 souls, so not great. On "Average" you should have it in 100 souls, but, well, sometimes it takes 240 LOL

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=annouvis25;116433]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Sup had a team suggestion similar to this one. Try S Onyx Son, or any green guy that can carry alchemy I think. He also listed Wicker Ox if you have him to try in the mix.[/

DOESNT WORK TO ME I LOST FROM FIRST ROUND
    I gave up on the Sentinel one, I had mid level relics and the suggested toons for the most part, but just couldn't get it. Think after 2 hours I had one success and couldn't do it again, so I gave up.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    The souls characters drop sucks [...] Someone have luck to got the coalgiver this year?
    Got him 2 times this year and to be honest already had him several times. I sacrificed him 4 times during this year and still have one.

But I got the same gunner/sentinel ghost problem as you celo. Got 2 times G ghost out of G/S soul. Still missing S ghost 👻. Gosh

Opened about 120 souls. I don’t know if I continue grinding ... in the end I rather get a second Scrooge or a 4th Krampus.... than anything else I need - as always.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/