OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    Mixed Insanity auto team
    Van Helsing Ed - Quantum
    Musashi - Orbit
    A. WW - Forge/Cosmic (Echo)
    M. LoL - Alchemy/Cosmic
    trying to find a faster team. I don't have Musashi, think anything else would be a good replacement? Know his passive is a big benefit and could make it hard to replace.
    Now running Van Helsing, A WW, W LOL, and KP. 3 minute runs but only mid level relics. Could be I just can't get much faster without relic upgrades.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    trying to find a faster team. I don't have Musashi, think anything else would be a good replacement? Know his passive is a big benefit and could make it hard to replace.
    Now running Van Helsing, A WW, W LOL, and KP. 3 minute runs but only mid level relics. Could be I just can't get much faster without relic upgrades.
    I tried the Hartacus team too, it was 3+ mins. for me, and I have all the relics.
    I tried a few different teams, all were about 2.5 to 3.5 mins.

Once I started using Assassin LoL it got 1.5 mins. faster. His fury just rains down damage. I put Inspiration on A. Ww. so as he counters he also reduces buffs and then A. LoL just ends it.
    Or if they are all ghosted, the perf. death from the Forge ends it.

Whenever I would suffer Defeats w/ other teams, it was always from Coalgiver Ed.
    The A. LoL gives the team perf. Force shield and kills Ed before he gets going. A. LoL also doesn't take damage until the rest of the team is dead.
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-21-2019 at 02:45 PM.

OS
    iOS
    is Coalgiver Eddie in event soul?Still no event character in 40 event soul...

OS
    Android
    Id been texting during rounds so wasnt sure of the true time it took, just know best is sitting at 2:44
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    I got 3 singularity in 230 fights...don’t really need it..
    This game knows how to not give stuff you need when you need it.

Ah..I have way to many losses on insanity...can’t seem to find a stable farm team
    Aviv-2226

OS
    Android
    Bukura, does the order matter on your team?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    My fastest team so far is Gambler (Forge), Wrathchild (Vallhala), Charlotte (Viper) and A. WW (Yin/Yang), best time 0:57, average ~1:40, no defeats in 350 runs. Just now swapped Wrathchild with a second WW (Starfire) to see if it will go faster but it seems more or less the same.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I have found a team that has worked without defeats in two mega refills, so I though I'd share (all relics are maxed):
    Alternate cyborg (persecution/warlord/t3 cyborg cosmic) - persecution could be swapped with sacred
    Killer prime (sustaining/warlord/inspiration)
    Killer (Forge/future t3 cosmic)
    A Warewolf (starfire)

Basically the Killer disables passives, killer prime permadeaths and starfires destroy the ghosts in the first round, without my toons dying due to forge talis. Sometimes 1 or 2 toons die, but the cyborg can solo most rounds except for the first.

Best time is less than 2mins

OS
    Android
    Metaja, I am using the same team and average about 2:15. Fastest 0:55, slowest I know was 3:30.

I tried Bakura team and was a little faster, but they killed charolette several times.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    So... Does Starfire return damage actually taken, not raw damage delt to you? So with like Van Helsing you don't get hurt, so no damage returned?