Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Crash is only on ios,i can't play any dungeon on ipad mini 2,that's why i buy android phone...
    I still get crashes all the time on android. Conveniently they happen whenever I set the app to grind while I sleep or do something else where I can't watch it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    It would seem all the crashing is related to loading of cinematics - either between battles or at the end with the victory cinematics. And it'll crash when there's no more SOT left rather than presenting the popup.... if running troopers it'll crash every 3 or 4 runs or more often. Without Troopers it'll crash every 10-15 runs. I'm actually AMAZED when I can burn through 100-150 SOT without a crash.

----------------

Addendum...

I'm pissed....

Grinded, grinded, grinded... no Gunner Ghost...

2 Scrooge Eds (via frags)... COUNTLESS Sentinel Ghosts (like double digits.. 12 I think.. I sac'ed a bunch.. 4 from frags).. at least 3 of the other ghosts EACH.. but no damn gunner ghost.

Seriously... total shit. Devs stop placing multiple rare characters together in a single high frag souls for an event unless the OTHER character will ACTUALLY drop. I've claimed those frags no less than 4 times and all 4 times have been the S ghost. And then I got like 8 other S ghosts from the xmas souls........ but in hundreds of souls STILL have NEVER seen the Gunner Ghost. WTF???
    Last edited by Yup; 12-30-2019 at 11:24 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Same here too... But stopped after 3rd Sentinel Ghost.

OS
    iOS
    I’m still missing sentinel ghost. Got gunner twice from frags. 😐 why can’t it be just like you said yup. If you got the one toon with one soul, then program code should give you option two toon with the second soul. The duping should start with soul three again in my opinion ... (unless if there are just two toons) ...

OS
    iOS
    Does anybody have team suggestions for M challenge in madness. Thought about trying sort of raven’s altair’s team which consists of M toons except for Maclo bot that I’m going to exchange with M LOL I think. Any ideas to that so I can finish that event achievement, too?!
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    u by any chance have dark clairvoyant? on jan1 since i have off i'm going to be using either crusader/7th son/edward as they're my heavy hitters for m.eds then its between lilith, clairvoyant, a.mariner, minotaur, soulless demon, madam, onyx son, and werewolf.

talismans i plan on using will be celestial, starfire, forge, frontier, destiny, labyrinth, singularity, oracle
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-31-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    u by any chance have dark clairvoyant?
    No, I’m missing her and lab talis at the moment.
    But I got all the other toons and talis you mentioned. I thought of using Scrooge Ed because - I think it was yup who said - that she was amazing in that dungeon.

OS
    Android
    ok, yeah i remember that post though forgot about having scrooge since i've been focused on tring for g.ghost. scrooge's passive would def. be a great asset to deal with the neg. effect ghosts
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    Scrooge Ed is fantastic at these dungeons. because of his passive to clear gold buffs on enemies when he's hit.

I THINK.. I used Scrooge (Destiny/Warp), Madame (Alchemy), Ferryman (Hex/Tranquility/Cosmic), and Corrupt Fieldmarshall (Tower/Avenger) -- You can substitute the Alchemist in there for anyone as well. He's often the first to die though and this team doesn't have a "reviver" on it -- but Alchemist with Labyrinths should hold up.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-31-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Scrooge Ed is fantastic at these dungeons. because of his passive to clear gold buffs on enemies when he's hit.

I THINK.. I used Scrooge (Destiny/Warp), Madame (Alchemy), Ferryman (Hex/Tranquility/Cosmic), and Corrupt Fieldmarshall (Tower/Avenger) -- You can substitute the Alchemist in there for anyone as well (he's often the first to die though and this team doesn't have a "reviver" on it).
    Yes thx a lot. I’ll try that one although I don’t have field-marshal. But I’ll figure it out anyways. Cheers