Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I had about a 30% ironite on 1200 insanity runs.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    ive heard people say the ironite returns on madness were almost break-even. didnt test it though. its give it a go.
    I'm still farming on madness, the ironite return is around 50%, it's not break-even. The SoT drops are pretty negligible too, I've been getting ~68 runs per mega-refill, which mean the average run cost gets reduced from 10 to just below 9. The double drop of Possessed Snowman Fragments is also rather uncommon, the average fragment drop per run is just over 9 (instead of the usual 8). Also haven't had a single Skill Shard or Singularity drop in 400 Madness runs. Frontier Coin drops aren't too impressive either, had 40 from my last 150 runs.

Now we're half way through the event, what do you all think of the new characters? Are any of them game-changers? Any super useful for certain dungeons or challenges?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I don’t get any iron Ironite back. It’s nearly the same as it was with cyborg dungeon. Everybody was posting how much SoT he got back and, yet, I was still wondering ... now the same problem. As I assumed earlier to have a total cost of about 2k ironite. In the meanwhile after around 2k runs in madness I think my costs are about 2,5k ironite and I still need 10 Xmas souls more. So it will go up to around 3k at the end.

And during the same time another dungeon event has started of which I’m certain, I won’t achieve the goals, so I better not try because of the lack of more time/needed toons/and ironite..
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Got all the ghosts, Nutcracker and assassin Krampus so far. (Some with fragments). Should be getting Scrooge in two days. Happy with the event.

The 4th wave with gunner Krampus in insanity seems to have some bug. Sometimes Krampus puts a ton of marks when he attacks. The wickerdeers aren't responsible for that because they are still alive. None of them have any talismans that could apply marks. Not sure what is happening there.

OS
    iOS
    Wickerdeers die and inflict marks. Could be reflected damage from the Krampus attack.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Wickerdeers die and inflict marks. Could be reflected damage from the Krampus attack.
    But both wickerdeers were alive when it happened. They don't have any revival talismans. Must have something to do with reflected damage as you said. I have starfire in my team.

OS
    Android
    Honestly I just take whatever is good for me from this kind of events. I'll grind enough to get the guaranteed 5* ghost and hope to see the yellow one. I got the other 4* from the souls I opened (1 from the ass/magus) and don't really expect to see Scrooge in the next 15 souls I'll open towards my last goal. The only things I am concerned about is missing a nice 5* magus ed which will be really helpful during next magus based season in gauntlet. I hope that they will refresh the magus roster before that season comes cause nowadays they wouldn't stand a chanche in AAA against strong meta teams.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Just got my 2nd Scrooge, so yeah, I've opened over 200 Christmas souls. Still no Coalgiver. Going to take some time off to grind in the PVP for some iron coins today.

OS
    Android
    Used 100 event souls,Got all Ghosts, coalgiver Eddie, Gunner Krampus (2) Scrooge Eddie, was not able to get assassin Krampus and Nutcracker, satisfied with the event.

OS
    Android
    There is an interesting bug with the Yellow Ghost's beneficial effect removal passive. When it removes a snow shield at the beginning of a battle, it causes the shield to explode as if it had been broken with damage, instead of removed. I wrote about it, and my testing to replicate it the bugged character thread here. Has anyone else noticed that happening with any of the other exploding shields? I don't have a Green Minotaur to test Stone Shield, or the Magma Beast Eddie for the Magma Shield.
    Azagthor-0732