Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well.. Alchemist/Blight. Good tip.
    I have him at Full and hoped I'd use him in this Event.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone gotten a singularly drop yet?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Well.. Alchemist/Blight. Good tip.
    I have him at Full and hoped I'd use him in this Event.
    He's working great and hits harder than ever.
    I think this dungeon is bugged, cuz the Blight wil still allow him to use his fury once in awhile, but never his special.... so better than w/ out Blights, cuz then he does his fury every turn and never cleanses.

I read someone else saying they had similar issues w/ Blights in this dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Has anyone gotten a singularly drop yet?
    Yes.

116 runs = 2 Singularities

15/Normal - 15/Hard - 5/Madness (because it crashes and needs babysitting) - the rest Insanity (still crashes constantly, but not as often with a mixed class team)
    Last edited by Yup; 12-20-2019 at 11:25 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    S. Shardborne grants immunity to all stun effects for the whole team.

This mixed team works for Insanity (Auto):
    Best time 2:29 / Avg. 2:45

Gambler Ed- Forge/Cosmic
    A. Werewolf- Yin/Yang
    Alchemist(Awakened lvl 7)- Blight/Hex/Cosmic
    Charlotte-Orbit

Attachment 7307

That first wave of ghosts is not a problem for this team.
    Charlotte keeps them from getting silver negs(stun) too early, and Alchemist w/ Blight talis constantly cleanses and turns buffs into negs on enemies, while A. WW pummels the mess out of the enemies. Gambler hits hard and if anyone gets low on health, his Forge talis grant perf. health.

These toons are pretty common nowadays. I saw a much better team in another post, but not everyone has maxed D. Lilith or the new Eternity toons.

Awakened Alchemist now has 85% chance to turn enemies gold buffs to a silver neg, as opposed to his original 50%.
    This really takes care of ghosted enemies quick (especially using Blight talis.)

Attachment 7302
    Old vs. New
    Attachment 7303

*That new Awakened Alchemist pic makes him look more like Shakespeare! hahaha
    "To Awaken or not to Awaken..... that is the question."
    Attachment 7306
    Attachment 7305

Good Luck!
    Merry Christmas 🎅⛄❄🎄🎁🥂
    LOL AS USUAL. excellent work Count Bakura
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Over 400 runs and not a single singularity drop... Was hoping to get a second set but I guess that's not happening

OS
    Android
    I have maybe 300 runs and just a half hour ago I had a singularity drop. Checked inventory and that's the only stray one I have, so if you need a full set, be prepared for a lot of runs. Think you can pick up a few in the store if needed to finish a set. I'll have to check subtypes, not sure if I have a set of this one yet.

OS
    Android
    Last event with the snowmen and reindeer they listed exact drop chances. So with this event we don't have that, but does anyone know what it means when they say increased chance of pulling a toon? Can't find drop numbers on that.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    LOL AS USUAL. excellent work Count Bakura
    Thnx...... Merry Christmas Trooper .....
    and thanks for the badges!

Here's to another year... 👍🍻

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Last event with the snowmen and reindeer they listed exact drop chances. So with this event we don't have that, but does anyone know what it means when they say increased chance of pulling a toon? Can't find drop numbers on that.
    In the Book of Souls, clicking the (!) icon near the top right will show you the percentage drops from the Christmas Soul. You have to do a little bit of extra maths to work it out for each specific character, but there is a higher than normal chance of getting a 5* compared with regular Rare souls. Better chances than regular event souls too, but arguably harder to get.

Hmm, the 4* characters might be slightly harder to obtain than the 5*. If I'm doing my numbers right, 12.20% for a 4*, with then a 37.75% chance for the event characters. So 4.6055%. There are 9 of those, so... 0.5117% for a specific 4* character.

4.20% for a 5*, with a high 78.73% of an event character. 3.30666%. Only 5 of those, bringing us to 0.661% for a specific 5*. Hah, I'm more likely to get Scrooge than Coalgiver

Name:  ChristmasChance.PNG
Views: 611
Size:  113.9 KB

Or do you mean something more like what they posted in the Arctic Avalanche thread for the Snowflake Soul? I found this rather interesting, and hope they'll post similar charts again in the future. Helps us make more informed decisions, and gives an insight into how they design their various loot boxes.

Name:  English snowflake table.PNG
Views: 577
Size:  18.2 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-21-2019 at 03:51 AM.
    Azagthor-0732