Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Generally the highest level you can complete, unless it takes you like 5 or 6 minutes to get through it. Higher level is also usually cheaper for Sot/Ironite cost.
    So nobody has done the math? Cost of battle vs average reward?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RPaige71 View Post
    2500 frag for 10 souls
    166 runs on insanity
    12 sot/ run => +- 2000 SOT per 10pack
    and this 9 times if you don't have the luck to pull the new ed

OS
    Android
    I think there's a breakdown somewhere in the first pages on the official post. This is a quick summary
    Normal gives 3 frags at 6 SoT per run, that means over 800 runs for a 10 pack
    Hard is 5 frags/8 SoT, which is exactly 500 runs for a 10 pack
    Madness 8 frags/10 SoT, just over 300 runs for 10 souls
    Insanity 15 frags/12 SoT, 166 runs for 10 pack. Definitely the most profitable but very hard to pass.
    You often get 1-4 SoT back from a run so it slightly decreases the cost.
    Every level can occasionaly drop double frags and each run has a chance to drop 10 ironite which can help lessen the cost too.
    If you can't comfortably run madness or insanity, go for hard if you have enough resources. It will be much slower but will still get you something.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Insanity also drops 15 OR 23 frags.. So I'd guess that other levels have 2 options as well.. 8 OR 10.. 5 OR 8... 3 OR 5... but I haven't run anything but Insanity in a week.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Does anyone have a non-pay/grind team set up to consistently win madness? I don't have the top pvp characters and all the stuff you have to be rich to get.
    I do not have charlotte or alex either. I do not have Dark Lilith or Lucifer. Except W LOL (2 times) i do not have any multiple awakened characters either but ...

After many trials I finaly found a team for insanity on auto. At day 1 from the event I already found a team that could beat insanity sometimes but not consistently. The key for me was werewolf assasin with forge talisman, ONI ED with celestial and M lilth with destiny. Those 3 came back in most of the variations. For the 4th toon i tried many things, but nothing lead to a safe solution. I swithed my S Onyx son for The Alchemist with Rebellion + snow shield and later with quantum talismans. I even tried a few of the new toons although I exceptionaly level new toons quickly; I save them for evolutions events normaly unless it's a top toon. Even with the new X mas ghosts ( gunner, sent & mag) I won but never many in a row. Even the newly achieved Killer Prime didn't work (but I do miss a ful set of greed or sustaining talismans to accompany warlord)

The toon that eventualy led to consistent victories was a toon I never used before. A toon that I even sacrificed in the previous event and luckily turned up again. W Valkyrie that grants immunity to freeze and the burn effects that snowmans and some ghosts cast. And with her 3 red slots Ragna (, Valkyrie hunter) can wear the orbit talisman that gives immunity to true damage and has a 60% chance to remove beneficial effects

With Ragna on my team I only faced my first defeat yeasterday after 1 hour and half autoplay. This morning even 2 hours autoplay without defeat.

Average 3 mnts though but only my A WW & ONI are fully sharded. M lilith & Ragna have no shards at all ...

Halfway the event I can swith from grinding on madness to grinding on insanity. But I have the feeling SoT & Ironite drop less frequently as in the first days of the event

OS
    Android
    Opened 61 xmas souls so far

so far ...
    2 x gunner krampus
    1 x sentinel ghost & 1 gunner ghost (1 from frag)
    1 x magus ghost
    1 x warrior ghost (snow)
    1 x gunner wickerdeer

+
    1 x warrior minotaur
    1 x ingami, sentinel dog spirit

610/1000 frags for new magus ed ... keep on grinding but i fear i'm running out of time/ironite hopefuly i'm lucky with the upcoming 10pack souls

OS
    Android
    My remark was basically aimed at the person saying they've never grinded or paid money yet they have Charlotte and everyone else.
    Yeah sorry if we got a bit defensive. What you're asking for is likely not possible though. You might know this already, but each month they have a Character Fragment event, usually in the Lord of Light stage, where you can grind for a special 4* character. These are some of the easier events and while it can take a bit of grinding if your luck is bad, they're an excellent way to get some new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I play the game since it was released - so maybe a bit longer than you and I am a collector.
    It's a remarkably different experience playing a F2P mobile game from launch, and starting years later. I've been playing Mobius Final Fantasy since launch, over three years ago, and despite only making 2 purchases in that whole time, I've been able to do most things decently. Will never be the top in any ranking events, but have been able to gather enough things over the years that I can enjoy all the story content and participate in special events.

Legacy of the Beast however, if a completely different beast. Starting three years after launch meant beginning with next to nothing, and hoping to get lucky with a strong character or two. Reading the forums to work out which events are doable for new players, and which ones are a waste of time. It was a very slow start, and I still consider myself to be a "new" or beginner player, at least compared with most of the other people here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I think there's a breakdown somewhere in the first pages on the official post. This is a quick summary
    Normal gives 3 frags at 6 SoT per run, that means over 800 runs for a 10 pack
    Hard is 5 frags/8 SoT, which is exactly 500 runs for a 10 pack
    Madness 8 frags/10 SoT, just over 300 runs for 10 souls
    Insanity 15 frags/12 SoT, 166 runs for 10 pack. Definitely the most profitable but very hard to pass.
    Thanks for this, I'll add it to the first post of this thread. I kinda never got around to really expanding on this one, sorry everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Insanity also drops 15 OR 23 frags.. So I'd guess that other levels have 2 options as well.. 8 OR 10.. 5 OR 8... 3 OR 5... but I haven't run anything but Insanity in a week.
    Madness can drop 8 OR 16, but it's so rare it only increases the average drop to just over 9 fragments per run.

Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    The key for me was werewolf assasin with forge talisman, ONI ED with celestial and M lilth with destiny. Those 3 came back in most of the variations.

The toon that eventualy led to consistent victories was a toon I never used before. W Valkyrie that grants immunity to freeze and the burn effects that snowmans and some ghosts cast. And with her 3 red slots Ragna (, Valkyrie hunter) can wear the orbit talisman that gives immunity to true damage and has a 60% chance to remove beneficial effects
    Oh wow, excellent use for an older character, and a good substitute for Charlotte or Alex when it comes to preventing Freeze.

I'm still amazed how often Assassin Werewolf comes up on teams, don't imagine he'll be outclassed any time soon.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    My current setup for running Madness on auto (3 min average win time)
    *Alexander (maxed) w/ Valor
    *Prisoner w/ Primordial
    *Raven Witch (maxed) w/ Eternity & Immortality
    *Minotaur (Assassin maxed) w/Boost, Serenity, and Cosmic talisman)

Record win time so far is 2:24 no idea if that's good or not.

OS
    Android
    I also have Benjamin Breeg on reserve should I need some resurrection)

OS
    Android
    I understand all these comments.
    I started to play this from its beginnings.
    But i left it.
    Came back like a year and half ago, but this year i took things really serious.
    So, like some of you said, it takes time to complete events, buy (with no real money) some toons, have relics, and more.
    But, also understand the first players, i didn't know about this forum until 2/3 months.
    If I had seen them all winning and making their teams stronger in my beginnings, I would have felt very frustrated as well.
    All in this game it's time. Believe it or not.
    Or you prefer to pay real money.
    There are good teams. I think you can do it anyway.