Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Anyway, im still not having the best team.
    Still having problems with some dungeons, but at least i think im going a good way.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by César Farfán View Post
    Still having problems with some dungeons, but at least i think im going a good way.
    That's good! It can be slow and frustrating, but as we get a little better each time
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    1950 Madness runs later, I finally have Scrooge. Lucky enough to get all the ghosts and both krampuses too. Pity about missing out on Coalgiver, but there is always next year.

I can finally rest for a little while. Really hope this is the last time I'll have to farm madness
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Farming the last 1000 snowman frag to abtain my scrooge eddy

Started the event with +2200 ironite. Now on 970 and maybe still needing a refill ...

Got al the Xmas ghost though

And 3 Gx Gunner Krampus, no assasin unfortunately

OS
    iOS
    My current setup for grinding Madness on auto (under 2 min average win time)

*Eternity Ed (maxed) w/ Forge & Purple cosmic
    *Assn Hierophant w/ Ascension, Immortal, Blue Cosmic
    *Prisoner w/ Primordial
    *Wrathchild w/Necropolis and Persecution

Just grabbed my 2nd X-Mas 10 pack. Pulled Scrooge Ed & Purple Krampus, along with some other sacrifice fodder. My first 10 pack I pulled Gunner Christmas Past & Purple Krampus. I think I'm done grinding for now. Still holding off and buying the Christmas giving ghost until I see what else they are going to offer for snow frags.

OS
    Android
    Bought the ten pack and got all 3 stars.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BennySalazar View Post
    Farming the last 1000 snowman frag to abtain my scrooge eddy
    Started the event with +2200 ironite. Now on 970 and maybe still needing a refill ...
    Got al the Xmas ghost though
    That's not too bad at all! Especially getting all the ghosts, some of those seem real useful.

Despite grinding Madness for my Scrooge, my Ironite didn't end up too much lower than before the event started, although that's 100% thanks to all the various bonuses and free ironite they gave out for Christmas. Really made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by pnthrfan View Post
    Just grabbed my 2nd X-Mas 10 pack. Pulled Scrooge Ed & Purple Krampus, along with some other sacrifice fodder. My first 10 pack I pulled Gunner Christmas Past & Purple Krampus. I think I'm done grinding for now. Still holding off and buying the Christmas giving ghost until I see what else they are going to offer for snow frags.
    Oh wow, you have the best luck! The Yellow and Red Ghosts are my favourites so far. Red can wear Forge talismans and hits much harder than expected for a 4* character. The Yellow one can wear Vipers, and the Buff Removal part of his passive is even stronger than Killer Prime's (at the cost of Curse and Permadeath).

Quote Originally Posted by RPaige71 View Post
    Bought the ten pack and got all 3 stars.
    That's never much fun hey. How many have you opened now?
    Azagthor-0732