Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Seriously, what the hell is the first wave of Insanity? The rest is doable, but the first wave is absolutely ridiculous... Anyone else having massive problems with it?
    Just use the prisoner. He’ll disable the passives of the ghosts. Easy going then. The rest is no problem ...
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzaren View Post
    What is the best team of Sentinel and talisman?
    Thank you!
    There is another thread that has a lot more team suggestions.
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Eddie!/page10
    Somewhere in there.
    I tried a few and failed due to lacking some toons and too lazy to try manual at this point. Later in the event I'll try it again.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Just use the prisoner. He’ll disable the passives of the ghosts. Easy going then. The rest is no problem ...
    I wish I had him... I've tried to use toons that can inflict PD, but either they die before I kill all of them or they have immunity...

OS
    Android
    It seems like finally, i found a team to insanity.
    Alex- Orbit
    A WW- Ying Yang
    Onyx Son S- Celestial/ Cosmic (or maybe a good toon who can has same talismans)
    KP- Advantage-Warlord-Sacred

Until now, let´s say it´s almost 100% sure to get victory

God, this time has been hard to do.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by César Farfán View Post
    It seems like finally, i found a team to insanity.
    Alex- Orbit
    A WW- Ying Yang
    Onyx Son S- Celestial/ Cosmic (or maybe a good toon who can has same talismans)
    KP- Advantage-Warlord-Sacred

Until now, let´s say it´s almost 100% sure to get victory

God, this time has been hard to do.
    I'm glad you stuck with it! How important is Alex's negative effect immunity? A lot of people were using Charlotte for her passive.

I've still not managed to put together a team. I've come close, but always one effect short, can't fit everything I want onto one team, if I could have a 4th ally I could do it! A WW seems invaluable for all sorts of things lately!

Really need to sit down and work out exactly what challenges each Insanity wave involves. What passives, status effects, combos, etc you'll need to be able to overcome.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I'm glad you stuck with it! How important is Alex's negative effect immunity? A lot of people were using Charlotte for her passive.

I've still not managed to put together a team. I've come close, but always one effect short, can't fit everything I want onto one team, if I could have a 4th ally I could do it! A WW seems invaluable for all sorts of things lately!

Really need to sit down and work out exactly what challenges each Insanity wave involves. What passives, status effects, combos, etc you'll need to be able to overcome.
    Very useful, Alex doesn't got freeze, stunned or something. So, having Orbit he practically remove negative effects on your others toons when he attacks. (Except silver, obviously)
    A WW it's unbelievable, just one hit to kill Scrooge Eddie, and previous enemies. I think that's way everyone use him and let him hard work.
    Only times I got a lose, it's what I say before, Alex stole benefits and dies because ghost. But that almost don't happen anymore.
    It's a little slow, (2-3 minutes) but it'lll be sure.

OS
    Android
    Does anyone have a non-pay/grind team set up to consistently win madness? I don't have the top pvp characters and all the stuff you have to be rich to get.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RPaige71 View Post
    Does anyone have a non-pay/grind team set up to consistently win madness? I don't have the top pvp characters and all the stuff you have to be rich to get.
    I didn’t pay any money and I won’t ever do.
    I grinded everything and all toons with a lot of time and consistently playing other dungeons for needed material.
    I use:
    Alex (Valor)
    W LOL lvl 10 (Orbit)
    Charlotte (Viper+Cosmic T1 Blue 15% ATK)
    Prisoner (Primordial)

100% wins in 2,250 runs auto avg. time 1:45

Cheers 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RPaige71 View Post
    Is there any main part of the dungeon you're struggling with, or just the whole thing? Madness is still quite difficult, has a lot of parts that willbe challenging without some of the more powerful event characters and talismans. If you share your in-game name and number, we could take a look at what you got.

My team is maybe middle of the road, it's certainly not using any of the top characters, but a few of them are still hard to get.

Flight of Icarus Eddie - Lantern/Warlord/Cosmic. This is my main damage dealer. Any strong aoe eddie should be fine.
    Ghost of Christmas Giving - Forge. This is the red ghost from the Snow section in the store. He's pretty good, his basic attack can hit hard and removes 1-turn enemy buffs. However the most important part for me is the Forge talismans he can wear. The enemies in Madness can do a lot of damage, and the Forge talismans give everyone a Perfect Heal Shield when anyone reaches 1HP. They keep me alive, and the enemies in Madness have a hard time removing the shield.
    The Killer Prime - Grail/Persecution/Cosmic. These aren't the best talismans for him, but it doesn't matter as it's his debuffs and passive that make him so good. Most people recommend you save up your Frontier Coins for KP first, and since buying him last month, I'm not one of those people. His passive applied permadeath.
    The Prisoner - Yin/Yang. This character can be hard to get, he's from regular souls. He doesn't hit very hard, but his passive stops enemy passives from working, which is almost always a useful thing.

You need a way to stay alive long enough to be able to kill everything. Forges do that for me, other people have used Celestials, Starfires, or characters like Van Helsing Eddie who prevent damage. A way to avoid or remove Stun (and Perfect Stun) and Freeze will also be useful. As will a way to stop the enemy from healing themselves or gaining buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Alex (Valor)
    W LOL lvl 10 (Orbit)
    Charlotte (Viper+Cosmic T1 Blue 15% ATK)
    Prisoner (Primordial)
    That team looks like you could try Insanity? Charlotte sounds incredibly useful for this dungeon!
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-27-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Sounds as though the mentality is that everyone out there has Charlotte, all of the Lord's of light, something called Alex, and every single talisman in the game as well as everyone being a free player who has never grinded a day in their lives.