Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

TINY TIM'S REVENGE Enemy/Talisman Quick-Reference for Insanity and Madness

Gather round folks, it's that time of the year. Pour yourself a nice warm eggnog, mulled wine or maybe an icy-cold pear cider, depending which part of the world you're in. It's Christmas time, and I've got an early present for you all. That's right, it's the Enemy/Talisman quick-reference images for the event dungeon!

Tiny Tim's Revenge feels a fair bit harder than the Cyborg Dungeon, so I'm hoping some of you will be able to come up with a few accessible teams that don't require specific maxed meta characters. As always, share your ideas, team suggestions, and tactical musings down below. We've got two weeks to 'solve' this dungeon, and I'll update this thread as things progress.

As always, you can look up the Characters HERE and the Talismans HERE, in the Compendium for detailed information about both. Even if you don't know the name of a character or talisman, you should be able to match the icons there.

Name:  Tiny Tim's Revenge Madness Smaller.png
Views: 1862
Size:  530.9 KB

Name:  Tiny Tim's Revenge Insanity Smaller.png
Views: 1690
Size:  554.6 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I kinda dropped the ball on keeping this updated sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    This is a quick summary:

Normal gives 3 frags at 6 SoT per run, that means over 800 runs for a 10 pack
    Hard is 5 frags/8 SoT, which is exactly 500 runs for a 10 pack
    Madness 8 frags/10 SoT, just over 300 runs for 10 souls
    Insanity 15 frags/12 SoT, 166 runs for 10 pack. Definitely the most profitable but very hard to pass.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-28-2019 at 07:37 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Great job again, buddy. Thx for the heads up
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Thanks for putting this together again, it should help cut down runtimes and maybe even come up with a green insanity team that works.

Running Madness insanity now for Magus. After seeing suggestions in the other thread I ended up using the following, with 5 wins and one run that didn't count so far after losing LOL and no way to revive him. I have mid level relics.

Shadow Wicker Man with celestial
    LOL almost maxed with singularity
    Madam with alchemy , I don't have ferryman
    Alchemist awakened twice with forge.

3 minute runs but I'll be done soon enough and back to Insanity with a mixed team of Van Helsing, A WW, green Desert Guardian, W LOL.

OS
    Android
    Excellent work. Really cool. Thank you!

I stumbled through the Magus challenge and found a team that 1) doesn't die, and 2) actually kills the enemies. I do NOT have many "top level" toons, so hope this helps. In this order:

Clair (not dark), Fortune/Sustain --debuff on basic
    Crusader, Frontier/Prime --doesn't die
    M.Crimean Soldier, Lab/Echo --doesn't die
    M.Werewolf, Impulse --increase damage, passive damage

Without Clair and Werewolf it was infinite draw on the red/green/red ghost wave. Hard to do damage with a blue team.

eta: sometimes they die in the first wave so this is a work in progress

eta: WW, Crusader, Clair, M.Onyx Son, Alchemy/Echo.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-20-2019 at 06:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    So with the insanity my atks with the beast and cLoL 's power were not removing the health the wickerdogs keep getting in wave 2, i think a geam with a reviver is needed as well and so far 2 battles no permadeath/doom effect given; also watch for tiny tim one of his atk's gave me infinite taunt. also found last wave easiest as i just took out scrooge edAttachment 7291

also here's the rewards for 1st time beating insanityAttachment 7292
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-20-2019 at 06:51 AM. Reason: adding info

OS
    Android
    also the gunner ghost in 1st wave has an passive ability (brass snuffer) that overrides all immunity: i went in with angel ed/b.redan/ w. and s hierophant and still had perfect corruption and perfect seal applied. Attachment 7293

OS
    iOS
    Revised insanity...

Pharaoh Ed (Brave)
    Ev Wicker Ox (Frontier/Cosmic)
    S Onyx Son (Alchemy/Cosmic)
    S Xmas Ghost (Avenger/Warp/Cosmic)

I can't auto because of crashing.. and manual is only working 70-80 of the time (I dropped the "quality" setting to "low").. this wins manually if I target the bosses. S Ghost, Snowman, Coalgiver, G Krampus, Eb Ed...

The Wicker Ox clears silver each turn (not at start though) and the alchemy's clear the rest each turn. Still not fantastic with everyone being perfect stunned and slept when hitting an enemy-- and those enemies strategically placed to be the biggest headaches, but it's working.

I have really only explored the Sentinel-only option up to now.. until that achievement is earned.

I did run it earlier with... Eternal Champ Ed , Darkmoon Lilith, W LOL, Lucifer Morningstar.. hoping it might not crash .. No issues winning battles, but it was still crashing every run..
    Last edited by Yup; 12-20-2019 at 07:46 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Insanity Lvl 100% auto elapsed time from 53 sec. to less than 2:00 mins . Here below my team.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 17.21.40.png
Views: 1380
Size:  487.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    Wow! Azagthor, really impressive that you got this out what appears to be right after the event dropped (!) - though my timezone is off right now... in any case, great and helpful guide once again. Devs, give this guy a Moonchild soul!

Dunno about with non-maxed toons, but here's a small Xmas present for those with them; a fast autofarm team for Insanity:

Max Dark Lilith (Serenity/Inspiration/Echo)
    Max Cyborg (T3/Valhalla)
    Dark Prince Wrath (Forge/Echo)
    Assassin Werewolf (Starfire)

Best time is 33 seconds so far, but it runs at under a minute if you just run the first three and skip the Asswolf - meaning you can still run your ally troopers with it.

Christmas Cheers from down South!