Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordian View Post
    Wow! Azagthor, really impressive that you got this out what appears to be right after the event dropped (!) - though my timezone is off right now... in any case, great and helpful guide once again.
    Was only able to get through Insanity myself thanks to someone's Thor Eddie champion

Was uploaded about 4 hours into the event. I've finally settled on a template I like for these quicker ones, doesn't take too long to import and edit the in-game screenshots and add in the talismans. I'm still pretty slow, but I reckon I'll be able to beat 4 hours for January's dungeon!

Really like the character designs, dungeon decorations, and the little bit of story. They creative team put a lot of work into this event.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Mystic eddie with celestial
    M Lol with alchemy
    alchemist with forge
    Ferryman with quantic
    This must be enough to finish 15 only magus in auto.
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    Android
    Seriously, what the hell is the first wave of Insanity? The rest is doable, but the first wave is absolutely ridiculous... Anyone else having massive problems with it?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Seriously, what the hell is the first wave of Insanity? The rest is doable, but the first wave is absolutely ridiculous... Anyone else having massive problems with it?
    If it wasn't for my Van Helsing I couldn't auto it reliably. Tried quite a few combos but lack many toons from suggested teams. Wish I knew how to shorten the first wave of Insanity. Think that one takes the longest, followed by the Coalgiver level.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    about 70% are loses, no character or tali with immunity works, have tried multiple characters that cleanse all or silver effects and no silver effects are getting cleansed
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    iOS
    I know it's a stretch, since many may not have her.. but generally, that first wave.. one hit with Lilith Darkmoon ends it. If it doesn't there's only 1 or 2 of the ghosts left standing, barely.

I'm just amazed at a company that would release an app which crashes 70% of the time, or more.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by razgriz View Post
    about 70% are loses, no character or tali with immunity works, have tried multiple characters that cleanse all or silver effects and no silver effects are getting cleansed
    Exactly! I use Benjamin for the silvers... they are cleansed, but after the next toon attacks, they are back... for me, almost 90% are losses... so frustrating...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I know it's a stretch, since many may not have her.. but generally, that first wave.. one hit with Lilith Darkmoon ends it. If it doesn't there's only 1 or 2 of the ghosts left standing, barely.
    The one thing I regret the most in hindsight, is not going hard on acquiring Dark Lilith during the Awakening Mega-event. She seems super useful for all sorts of thing. I still don't even have my first LoL maxed yet though :P

This dungeon certainly feels more difficult than the Cyborg one. Cyborg was the first dungeon I was able to beat Insanity, but I suppose I just got lucky having characters that could handle it. That's fine though, I don't expect to be able to do everything yet. Hard to know what I should be focused on "next" though. I can auto Madness, hopefully that'll be enough to get me a Coalgiver by the end of the event

The first wave being the most difficult is a nice design decision though, I quite like that. Having the most difficult part right at the start reduces team iteration time, allowing you to quickly jump back in and try something new, instead of having to fight through the whole dungeon only to discover you can't beat the final boss (Looking at you, the first time I tried Hard in the Daily Dungeon!).
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    What is the best team of Sentinel and talisman?
    Thank you!

OS
    Android
    It´s really hard.
    At first, i had a few wins (insanity), but after, by some reason i got killed even in others levels than first one.
    Also, i´ve seen some bugs on this.
    Alex got freeze and he hadn´t PD. Sometimes doesn´t work talismans how it should be.
    At least i have beat all levels. Now im troubling with magus toons.
    i dont have the best of them. So, i think im gonna have to do it manually.