OS
    iOS

Requesting help accessing final Skull Quest

Anyone able to help me get access to the final Skull Quest? I am currently stuck at 925/930. As far as I can determine, I'm only missing two skulls from Night City:
    The Banshee (Normal) - Win with 100% Health
    Lord of the Flies (Madness) - Use only Assassin characters

These two have been driving me crazy... but even that being said, I have no idea where to go to get the final 3 Skulls. I've attained a 3 Skull rating on all of my Skull Quests. Is there someplace else where I can get Skulls?
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream

OS
    iOS
    And just like that... figured it out. I only need 927 to get to the final quest....

That being said, anyone able to offer some advice on the two that I'm stuck on?
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed

OS
    Android
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the advice! I wound up cheesing The Banshee by dieing and then rezzing back at full health. Not the prettiest way to go, but it got me to 927
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed

OS
    iOS
    For the Assassin characters one, use Eternity Eddie and a lot of mark talismans if you have them. If you get lucky you should be able to kill Killer Beast before he gets a turn

OS
    iOS
    Use Executioner Eddie with Mark talismans (and pray that all Marks land on KB)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Use Executioner Eddie with Mark talismans (and pray that all Marks land on KB)
    Yeah, good idea. Have someone who has energy talismans and hope they steal enough power for Executioners past power ability. Then it that with Executioner or Eternity

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzya View Post
    And just like that... figured it out. I only need 927 to get to the final quest....

That being said, anyone able to offer some advice on the two that I'm stuck on?
    even though i went in with celestial and my team killed the ai in 1 go i was always loosing health right at start of match for all 100% health night city locations, using the prisoner didn't stop them (even the w.chopper) i ended up using my angel ed to stay at 100%; for assassin only i used eternity ed: lab, werewolf: forge, misashi: celestial, and the count: fate
    Last edited by razgriz; 01-03-2020 at 09:13 AM.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzya View Post
    Anyone able to help me get access to the final Skull Quest? I am currently stuck at 925/930. As far as I can determine, I'm only missing two skulls from Night City:
    The Banshee (Normal) - Win with 100% Health
    Lord of the Flies (Madness) - Use only Assassin characters

These two have been driving me crazy... but even that being said, I have no idea where to go to get the final 3 Skulls. I've attained a 3 Skull rating on all of my Skull Quests. Is there someplace else where I can get Skulls?
    so with the characters u have i would go with the killers eddie if u have some good talis like ur viper set to go with him as his fury inflicts doom and u a.ghost triggers doom upon death, if u have a slot open i could change my champion for u when ur ready to take on assassin only
    Razgriz-1173