Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Through Space and Time - Battle for 1 of 5 Special Edition Characters!

Name:  Through-Space-and-Time-Event-Interstitials_rev_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2543
Size:  376.8 KB
    From now until December 30th at 4PM PT, complete Event Challenges by battling in Frontier Dungeons to earn Holiday Soul Fragments and other valuable rewards!

Holiday Soul Fragments can be spent in store on certain rare items, or you can claim 600 Holiday Soul Fragments to create 1 Holiday Soul.

The Holiday Soul is guaranteed to provide one of the following 5⭐ Special Edition characters:
    • Samurai Emperor Eddie
    • Corrupt Feldmarshall
    • Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie
    • Aces Bomber Eddie
    • Van Helsing Eddie

Event Challenges will also award rare Cosmic Evo Materials and Snowflake Fragments.

Snowflake Fragments are the event currency of our overarching Arctic Avalanche event that is running through the holiday season.

Save your Snowflake Fragments to spend in the Snow Store on rare rewards including Frontier Coins, Catalyst Souls, Awakening Souls, the Ghost of Giving and MORE.

You can learn more about the Arctic Avalanche and Snowflake Fragments in our Arctic Avalanche newsfeed post!

Looking for Frontier Keys?

We currently have a wide variety of Frontier Key Souls available in-Store for Gold! Check the Events Tab for more details.

Grab an additional boost of Holiday Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store, or to secure another 5⭐ Character. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    iOS
    Two things
    1. Thank you guys for making these passive characters available again
    2. Screw you for doing it in the middle of a dungeon event

OS
    iOS
    A 1 week Frontier Dungeon grinding event, on top of the Tiny Tim Dungeon grinding event, during Christmas week.
    This event couldn’t have been held over until January?
    The amount of ironite required for SoT refills for a 1 in 5 chance to maybe get the Eddie you need?
    Definitely an event to skip, honestly it’s a bit insulting to have even released such an unrealistic event for majority of players.
    Last edited by RobG-9641; 12-24-2019 at 12:33 AM.

OS
    Android
    So basically more grinding on top of another endless grinding "event"?

I wonder what some were thinking when creating this"event"...

Regardless, events are optional so it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Rain88; 12-24-2019 at 01:55 AM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    They want your christmas money just ask Scrooge. They really put thought this one.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

angelkelly
    I can’t even get through the other event without countless crashes & yet here we are with another impossible event to farm.

OS
    Android
    Good thing I already have those characters because I don't have time to waste my resources running dungeons during a grind event for characters that are probably going to become irrelevant in a few weeks or months.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Devs.. PLEASE see about the consistent crashing. Perhaps it's due to the unreal engine or whatever the base code is.. but it's pretty horrid with roughly a 70% chance of crashing. Especially for new content, making any 'grind event' pure frustration an annoyance. Tiny Tims dungeon is still crashing consistently here - I can't do more than 3 or 4 runs before there's a crash.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I’m only half way through the never-ending grinding dungeon to get the Christmas toons and you’re doing another grinding event ? Seriously, couldn’t you postpone this event until after the tiny tim dungeon ? Or at least make this new event last 2 weeks so that most player can have a shot at this.

OS
    iOS
    I thought this was supposed to be a boss run? Those are fun. This...looks exhausting. I looked through the event challenges list and it didn't seem so bad at first, but then I saw the 20 Labyrinth Dungeon runs and I was like "naaaah." Back to the Tiny Tim dungeon.

The player appreciation pack was a nice surprise, though! Thanks for that.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe