Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Can we choose event character or its random?

It’ll be random as usual. Would be nice to have the choice just ONE TIME to get the toon you really still need. If I manage to get all those frags which will be highly impossible I guess, I’ll drop a dupe.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    It’ll be random as usual. Would be nice to have the choice just ONE TIME to get the toon you really still need. If I manage to get all those frags which will be highly impossible I guess, I’ll drop a dupe.
    For once dear devs...Just for once..Allow us to choose the character we miss. Not only do you make it harder with two overlapping heavy-grind events, but you give us a direct hit with an RNG based soul, which we all know it is going to lead to a dupe.

Thanks for the appreciation gift and last day of coal giver eddie gift. It is a total of 550 ironite. We appreciate it.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    I´m almost done with the christmas dungeon, so there could be time for this new event. Going to the awards it will be rather high costs of whatever you choose to invest (Coins, FC, real cash) for the chance of 1/5 special toons.
    The Rotation in the Mythical Halloween souls seemed more attractive to me than this one, as I already have three of these guys - I would be glad about the Pharao Ed, as he looks better than that samurai, but I´ll bet, it will be this General once again to me.

I´ve seen there are other ways to spend the holiday frags, not really sure, which way I will go, as far as there are still a lot of dungeon achievements to reach....

I remember one Event where we had the chance to grind Frags and then CHOOSE one/two of some selected Toons. That´s where I got my Iron Maiden Ed and Virtual Ed from and it felt more worth grinding the event achievements than this one (although many users would be thankful with VHE! That´s a fast comeback).

OS
    Android
    I'll pass my turn on these event (I have already all characters)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Shit, in the store I bought a skill shard for what I thought was snow frags, but it was the special holiday ones. Not happy.
    Just did the same thing with an Awaking Soul, so will be 100 short. Feck it, I'm done with this shite.

At least allow us to tell the different fragments from each other.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I'll pass my turn on these event (I have already all characters)
    You lucky one. I have never luck pulling new toons out of event or seasonal souls. But I’ll keep on trying and never give up 😂🤘🏻

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohvar_nashtok View Post
    I got 3 Daedalus... sigh
    3 from the Christmas souls? Thought you could only earn 600 then buy another 600 for $$$

OS
    Android
    In stores they REALLY need to make it more obvious what kind of frags you're spending. In the past I've wasted souls a couple times because they looked like something else. Spell it out in the pop-up before you buy or something.
    What are the odds support would be able to reverse the transaction? Not sure if they are set up to do that easily.

OS
    Android
    To all those complaining about frags looking the same, I've brought this up in a customer service ticket and was flat out told they won't bother fixing it because it would be too hard.

I guess the dev and or design team only knows of one colour.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    They don't need to change images or anything else: just specify the currency used IN TEXT on the pop-up and allow you to cancel from there. "You're about to spend 100 Holiday fragments. Are you sure?" That is NOT that hard a thing.
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082