Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am happy to have the opportunity to earn the characters I don't have. However, as I was thinking on this event, I realized OMG-I am replaying my magic the gathering addiction all over again, just in a different format. Decks had a certain number of common, uncommon and rare cards in them, but it was rng what you would get. If you wanted specific characters you bought a theme deck. (Almost just like this event.)
    Please note that it is rare for anyone to get me to say omg. Quick question, for those that have started the event, how many fragments are needed for one character?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I am happy to have the opportunity to earn the characters I don't have. However, as I was thinking on this event, I realized OMG-I am replaying my magic the gathering addiction all over again, just in a different format. Decks had a certain number of common, uncommon and rare cards in them, but it was rng what you would get. If you wanted specific characters you bought a theme deck. (Almost just like this event.)
    Please note that it is rare for anyone to get me to say omg. Quick question, for those that have started the event, how many fragments are needed for one character?
    600, and that's all you can earn. Can buy 600 more. Saw someone say they got 3 chars so not sure if I misunderstood what they are saying, or maybe their is a way to get more? Waiting on an answer from them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Quick question, for those that have started the event, how many fragments are needed for one character?
    The soul requires 600 fragments to claim. There are 600 available if you do all the event challenges. And 600 in total from buying the "holidy fragments mega pack" three times. Which is the maximum you can buy it.

So you get 1 or 2 attempts at these characters.

OS
    Android
    So, you must do the whole event to be able to claim one soul? That's a little too much... I finished Mayan dungeon challenges a few weeks ago and go for another 15 runs when the total original achievement was 30, it's just crazy (only 3 runs per key, and 50 sot per run)

Probably you're aiming to a big group of people whos not doing the dungeons (which is comprehensible) but itīs a bit too much for the middle players who already have some dungeons done, besides, having in mind that you canīt choose your missing toon. I feel this one is not designed for a lot of us, shame.

On the other hand, thanks for the appreciation pack, a really nice surprise and a generous one, thks!!!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    I was hoping there was more to it.. like the character plus awakening runes or souls or evolution stuff and gold.. but nope.. just the character... I pulled a dupe VHE, would have preferred the Fieldmarshall to be honest, but to be fair they are all dupes for me.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've talked about skipping Events before, but this one really takes the cake. Dungeon keys are expensive to acquire and expensive to run. My SoT reserves are doing quite nicely, and I don't need a duplicate VHE or the others bad enough to blow it all. For that and SNOWFLAKE frags.

Once I've got enough frags for the Event Eddie in the Tiny Tim dungeon, I'll be fine with whatever other event toons I got. Just missing one Krampus and one 4* ghost. Then, back to GRINDING FOR GOLD so I can afford to do some Awakening. This whole thing here is a pass.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Note that after getting the Giving Ghost and awakening/catalyst souls with snow frags.. I've gotten some decent stuff by converting those frags to souls. And I still collect thousands of frags in a quest for ONE of the ghosts I'm missing (gunner). Of course, I'm aware that I may be screwing myself if they release something great for snow frags at the end of the month...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Customer Appreciation Pack? I’ve yet to see it.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Customer Appreciation Pack? I’ve yet to see it.
    It's there in the store... event tab.. at least it was for me.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's there in the store... event tab.. at least it was for me.
    Ok, Yup

Oddly enough the latest event challenges have yet to show up on my iPhone, so I decided to fire up the game on my iPad, and now I have them and the pack showed up in the store. Still neither on my iPhone. May be time for a fresh install.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many