Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    There's another team out there that uses the count. On manual put crave on necropolis and its lights out on him
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah the Shaman dungeon is rough for the achievements. Necropolis can be easier once you realize permadeath helps.. and block Physical/True damage and they can't hurt you -- Orbit and Siege talismans help there.

For what it's worth.. Scrooge ed, with his passive to remove gold buffs when hit.. REALLY comes in handy in several dungeons. He's now my go to Ed for LOL 14-15. I ran him in the Shaman dungeon and he worked well.. but I did have Darkmoon Lilith and Prince Wrath along.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The team I used was Angel Ed, count Dracula, necropolis, mayan priestess. Use counts power move to put crave on necropolis and hit with necropolis.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    This event is nothing more than a flat out cash grab.

You have to complete all of the tasks to earn enough frags to get ONE holiday soul. You can also buy 1 soul for 60$ or so... (depending on your exchange rate etc.) Or you can buy shards and complete tasks to get ONE holiday soul. Past that you can get 5* cosmic runes, skill shards, or awakening souls for these fragments. Yeah... not worth it.

Devs basically yall did a really nice job of saying here's a set of tasks for a chance to get one of five fairly rare characters that most of you will want to have, BUT here's the thing only part of you will be able to get without any problems. The rest of you will have to spend money to buy the additional shards you can't collect.

Devs... I think you MISSED it here. The people that don't need to spend money are the ones that for the most part already HAVE these characters.

Toss that onto the pre-existing grind quest and the SoT cost there and yeah yall fecking blew it. Then again why should we the fans and the players be surprised by this showing of managements true colors yet again. The greed is obvious.

For what its worth I am not bothering to complete this one. Once I realised the following I decided it was a waste of time, basically it went I have to do all the tasks, I don't have all the keys, the probability of completing one or two tasks is slim, and I had already spent money on the game to attempt to get a character I actually wanted. And while I didn't get a magus hierophant I got 3 sets of the light talisman and would happily have traded all three sets for the hierophant...
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 12-27-2019 at 05:36 AM.

OS
    Android
    Yep, bad event. I haven't completed any part of it. Or even started.
    Finished with Tiny Tim's, ran Words of Warning yesterday for Gold, now farming LoL XV.

How about an event that drops LOW-level materials, like 2* evo Runes?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I've completed all the dungeons buy only received 400 holiday souls instead of 600. I Completed all of the sacrifice challenges & only received 4 celestial talismans instead of 5. I'm getting sick of it now. I have put in support tickets

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by waymo View Post
    I've completed all the dungeons buy only received 400 holiday souls instead of 600. I Completed all of the sacrifice challenges & only received 4 celestial talismans instead of 5. I'm getting sick of it now. I have put in support tickets
    Any chance you accidently made purchases you thought were with snowflake frags but it was holiday frags? I know I did by accident and one other person mentioned they made the same mistake.
    They looked very close the first night they showed up and I didn't think anything of it. Lucky I only had 60 at the time and I ran out or I'd have kept buying the 50 Frag thing until they were all gone.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 12-27-2019 at 08:55 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Gathered up the frags, got a worthless dupe, just as expected. Really wish this event was like the 3rd anniversary celebration one where you could actually choose which character you want, instead of RNG picking it for you. So, still no Ramesses for me.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    10 min. before the end of the event I finished the last fight in eternal dungeon (with heavy losses and some revives though). But it was totally worth it. Got from holiday soul ‘aces bomber’ 😇🤘🏻.
    Awesome.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    I ended up getting bored and doing this event. It was fun getting into some of the dungeons I hadn't tried yet.

End result is I'm doing Viral so I can get the Eddie for Gangland. Also working on getting the new Eternal characters.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic