Thread: Eddie Help

OS
    iOS

Eddie Help

Stacking up my frontier coins. I don’t have any big Eddie’s or any big toons. Do I go for killer prime, fragments to get an angel/gambler Eddie, Lord of Light, or Alexander Eddie?

OS
    Android
    Getting Killer Prime first is one of the few things everyone here agrees upon. He really will help you take things to the next level, and fits well into most teams. Needs good talismans to deal damage, but it's his debuffs you'll want him for. He's the only FC-only character I've got so far, and I don't regret saving up for him.

Those three Eddies are all very good, rated highly by people who have them, all worth getting in the long run, but there are plenty of new Eddies that will serve you just as well if you get lucky during events.

The LoLs are another long-term goal, an incredibly looong-term goal, as you'll need plenty of awakening resources and gold to get the most out of them. Save them for later, once you've developed a strong team that can farm the higher LoL key levels, and will be able to awaken them.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-24-2019 at 04:24 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Thanks I’ll keep grinding to get that Killer Prime and work from there! Thanks