Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Dungeon key trops

Hi there,

I had a look into some dungeon key threads but did not find the information I am looking at....

Do you know, which dungeon drops which dungeon key?

I am running the Eternal dungeon (Eternal Eddie) and it drops beside the Talisman key the Airstrip dungeon key as well.
    So, where are some other keys dropping? I remember the Mayan dungeon leaves some keys as well.... but to get to this: Which dungeon drops the Mayan key?

Thanks for answering, and I do apologize if this question is already answered in some other threads.

Merry X-mas to you all!!

Johnny-9739

OS
    iOS
    The Mayan Dungeon does drop other keys

OS
    iOS
    Practically all (key requiring) dungeons drop other keys - except maybe LOL 11+. The Eternal not only drops Talisman and Airstrip, but will also drop Raven's Alter, Mayan (rarely), and others. From what I can tell, there's no "sure" place to get any specific key other than LOL X for Talisman keys.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Alright, thank you.
    I´ve run 3 Mayan keys and got Talisman, Airstrip and Trooper keys. Not that much as on Eternal dungeon, but well. The only Dungeon I did not receive any key in return is the Ravens Altar Dungeon.

OS
    iOS
    I apologize as I am sure this has been covered elsewhere, but is there anywhere in the game Eternal Dungeon keys have been found to drop? I know they are for sale via different currencies ie. fronteir coins, gold, etc. I somehow ended up with about 10 keys and I don't recall how I received them...I just started working on the toon achievements and I know I am going to need more keys. Was just hoping to be able to obatin them without going broke on frontier coins. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    The eternal keys dropped from one of the last events. Otherwise wait until the may drop or be earned. Buying 40 keys will be expensive.

The rewards are pretty descent. I found with the rewards and drops it only cost about 100 bronte per 10 keys. They also drop IC and FC. I found you earn about 3 keys worth of FC/IC, that helps offset the cost of the keys. The drop of talisman frags and specific talisman is a nice reward.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The eternal keys dropped from one of the last events. Otherwise wait until the may drop or be earned. Buying 40 keys will be expensive.

The rewards are pretty descent. I found with the rewards and drops it only cost about 100 bronte per 10 keys. They also drop IC and FC. I found you earn about 3 keys worth of FC/IC, that helps offset the cost of the keys. The drop of talisman frags and specific talisman is a nice reward.
    Thank you! I appreciate the advice...I need about 4 more keys to finish Eternal Champion Eddie. I only started using the keys recently for the Holiday soul achievement but kind of fogot to focus on Eternal Challenge achievements...oh and btw I ended up with Field Marshall :\

But you are definitely right...I have received some great drops in the ECE dungeon so far.

OS
    Android
    I just got around to running the eternal dungeons. I was buying keys over time so I could finish a challenge when I started. If you have the key toons the battles are fast and easy on manual. Wrath was probable the easiest but took the longest. I havnt had time to use the new toons along with all the new xmas toons. Too many in a short time frame along with the grinding events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    . From what I can tell, there's no "sure" place to get any specific key other than LOL X for Talisman keys.
    LOL X drops lord of light keys

IT's BRAVE NEW WORLD X that drops talisman keys

OS
    Android
    crazyharry2514 created a spread sheet of known drops/rewards, good teams, achievements, and restrictions for the frontier key dungeons: its titled frontier key cheat sheet
    Razgriz-1173