Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Character and Toon Help

I got Killer Prime w FCs.

Got through my first full sacrifice and got Carriage, Fear of the Dark, Speed of light, and Phantom to start with. Which should I pair w Prime for now?

Also got 2 Mayan (blue and green), Minotaur (blue), Child of the Damned (blue), Chopper (blue), Hellraiser (blue) and wicker man (red). Which 2 toons should I start with?

OS
    Android
    Post your game ID number so we can look at your roster. Phantom Ed is pretty good.

What are you trying to accomplish with your team?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Satan-2604

Right now I just want to be able to get through the LOL, NBW, and some dungeons to get get enough FC to either get Alexander or Angel/Gambler Eddie

OS
    Android
    The Blue Chopper and Hellraiser were two of my first 4* characters, and were both rather useful with their debuffs and effect-removal. Killer Prime is much better at both those things though. He's going to take all your teams to the next level

Muzzle's advice about Phantom Ed is good, and you've got a couple of character that will synergise well with him. A few of Phantom's attacks deal extra damage against sleeping enemies, and a couple of his attacks (Future Basic if my favourite, and his Fury) can also put enemies to sleep. Although his attacks do all wake up sleeping enemies, so I usually attack with him last when playing manually.

The Blue Mayan's basic has a 50% chance to put each enemy to sleep, and her passive can help keep you alive.

The Blue Minotaur is an excellent choice, as his attacks don't wake seeping enemies. He also have good defensive passive, a 5-hit basic that heals himself, and a power ability that can revive your other allies.

Phantom, KP, Mayan, & Minotaur, should all work pretty well together, and help you farm towards something even better.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Taking thread you did Demon33, i want to ask somenthing (one question i think uneccesary make another thread)
    I want to buy one toon from "25% FC"
    Always wanted to Gambler, but, also LOL Cosmic.
    So, those who has Gambler, recomend him or another LOL? Or maybe the beast?
    (I have W LOL, Alex, KP) Ferryman maybe, but hes easy to beat now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by César Farfán View Post
    Taking thread you did Demon33, i want to ask somenthing (one question i think uneccesary make another thread)
    I want to buy one toon from "25% FC"
    Always wanted to Gambler, but, also LOL Cosmic.
    So, those who has Gambler, recomend him or another LOL? Or maybe the beast?
    (I have W LOL, Alex, KP) Ferryman maybe, but hes easy to beat now.

Gambler is ESSENTIAL to any high level teams (and player worth their salts will tell you) so definitely get him now.
    What to do next is really dependent on awakening mats you have

OS
    Android
    Yes, Gambler is great! Had been my favourite Ed since he came out, but at the moment I prefer VHE and BHE. Nevertheless he will help you to grow up into highler levels.
    I did not like The Beast very much, but as far as he became an awakenable Character I would prefer him instead of Cosmic LOL or Ferryman - but to max this beast it will be very expensive.

As I startet my turn into the Labyrinth dungeon yesterday I bought Angel for 4500 FC and felt comfortable with it - a few hours later it became a pain in the a**
    So take your chance

OS
    Android
    Your golden Pharoah dog was once a good toon. His passive makes him a blocker, and his power move to heal and give immunity can be very useful.

What happened to your Eddie's. Never sac a none dupe Eddie. You will need then later. There are a few 3* toons easily earned that are useful. Green desert guardian and golden gunner dog are two useful toons.

You need to start leveling your talisman. They are as important as the toon, more important as you gain the current OP talisman.

Your KP should be of great help. You need to earn as many skulls as you can to open the skull quests. Dont buy any souls except maybe with FC. save your ironite on grinding for resources and any event you know you can complete.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Idk how much time happen since you all seen the team.
    But.. now, Demon, you have only 13 toons. (from which 5 ed and one heart).
    I guess you sacrificed chopper and hellraiser and others... I recommend not sacrifice any toons right now and keep going throguh lvls until you make your toons stronger.
    KP will make things so much easy. Very strong and useful.

Muzzleloader.. that golden dog only reduces 35% damage. I think you´d want to say Pharaoh Dog King

OS
    Android
    I know he only partially blocks. It still is a blocker for his team. Along with its heal it can be used in his team
    Muzzleloader-8226.