OS
    Android

Best sales/boxing day sale-and spending advice

I would like to say that the boxing day sale seems to be a great way to get that missing character at a cheaper price of frontier coins. I was deliberating on getting a second Alexander, buying a lord of light, but settled on the gambler. I had enough ironite to get enough frontier coins. Was this a good character to get?
    What other sales or offers do you think are great/steps in the right direction. I like the ones that you know what you are getting and it is guaranteed.

OS
    iOS
    Yes Gambler is top 3 Eddie
    The other purchases depend on what you have currently

OS
    iOS
    Hello ,if any of the Devs or Mods see this, can u please look up this problem. Three days ago I sent report about improper number of fragments I received while trying to purchase the 125 A&G eddie fragments from frontier coin store,when the packages were for 200 Frontier coins on sale. They were showing originally on sale, think they went back to normal 250 FC per pack about 24 hrs later. Not sure what was the deal there honestly. I started with 320/1250 fragments in my BoS, purchased 7 times and instead of having 7x 125 fragments, I only acquired 7 fragments,so I have 327/1250 fragments
    in my book of souls. If I can’t get proper number of fragments back, can I at least get my 1400 frontier coins back that I spent, as it is now I’m too short on FC’s to get any of the featured characters on sale. Its been 4 days since happened, it’s weekend now and I’m afraid this is not gonna get resolved before sale ends. Thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dobre View Post
    Three days ago I sent report about improper number of fragments I received while trying to purchase the 125 A&G eddie fragments from frontier coin store,when the packages were for 200 Frontier coins on sale. I started with 320/1250 fragments in my BoS, purchased 7 times and instead of having 7x 125 fragments, I only acquired 7 fragments,so I have 327/1250 fragments in my book of souls.

Heard a couple of people had the same problem. Probably why those fragments were removed from the sale so quickly. It's a known problem, so hopefully they'll be able to answer your support ticket soon and make things right for you

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing
    I like the ones that you know what you are getting and it is guaranteed.
    Same! This was a good sale, making something guaranteed cheaper. Not a fan of paying real money for the gambling packs (although I did buy one fragment pack to complete the 5* halloween sac-event soul), but have bought a couple of the cheaper character ones. Tour 2019 Eddie, the green cosmic wolf, that sort of thing. If you know what you're getting, you don't risk being disappointed and feeling bad about spending the money.
    Azagthor-0732