Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
Number of the Beast was first, but it was not long after Piece of Mind had already came out, so that was my second. All of course on cassette.

After a while tho I sort of fell out of the metal scene, which I think was sometime mid 1993. Was definitely after Metallica toured Aus for the Damaged Justice tour, and then the black album came out, which felt like a bit of a letdown, so that was probably the start of when I fell out of the scene (even tho around that time Fear of the Dark came out, which I had). I was in my mid-20's at this stage, and work wasn't a very metal-friendly place. :/

Then I had most of my CD's and tapes stolen from someones car, which didn't help.

And then about 8 yrs ago fell back into it. Mainly thanks to BangerFilms `Metal: A Headbangers Journey`, quickly followed up by `Metal Evolution` (remember seeing that in mid-2012), which suddenly dragged everything full circle cos of the use of The Trooper as the intro music. So once again I was hooked on Maiden (and metal in general).
So your another old fart!