Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Love Dream of Mirrors... Brave New World is such an amazing album, through and through.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Killers back in 1981 when I was 8 years old

OS
    Android
    Somewhere in Time, got it from the Columbia Record and Tape Club 13 albums for a penny deal. Got Powerslave too, but listened to Somewhere in Time first.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

Heh, my dad had a copy of "No Prayer For The Dying" lying around that I happened to listen to. Luckily it made me check out the other, more well regarded albums.

Live After Death, Churchill's Speech then Aces High wow such build up and fast payoff! Hooked ever since!

OS
    Android
    My first album was Brave new world, then i listened to Live after death which made me know about the early stuff

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Somewhere in Time, got it from the Columbia Record and Tape Club 13 albums for a penny deal. Got Powerslave too, but listened to Somewhere in Time first.
    I love it! Good old Columbia.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    My first IM CD was Live After Death and I was 12 years old. I bought the CD because I loved the cover. Needless to say I fell in love with the music after the first few songs... No, after Aces High, which means after the first song and 2 Minutes to Midnight remains my top favorite and most loved song of all times, while IM remains the only band I truly and deeply love Then came The Killers (I think, and I was amazed with the whole album), Iron Maiden, The Number of the Beast...
    The funny thing is that, to this day, I hate live CDs, but I love Liver After Death (even have a LAD flag).
    Damn, I have goose bumps now, as I have every time I think/talk about, listen to or watch live IM.
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    iOS
    The Number of the Beast...I was 14. I listened to The Prisoner over and over, never heard an intro so cool. Then I bought Piece of Mind and never looked back, still a top three album for me POM.
    Seven deadly sins
    Seven ways to win
    Seven holy paths to hell
    And your trip begins

OS
    Android
    I was 11 in 1993 and well into queen,led zeppelin and deep purple (dad's music), and stumbled upon Number Of The Beast on display on the front glass of a recordstore....I said 'nice cover' went inside bought it and boom. Saw them live 7 times
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹