OS
    Android

Fully awakened Warrior LOL not applying permadeath

The passive of a max awakened Warrior LOL is supposed to inflict Permadeath for 2 turns on all enemies if any enemy has reduced max HP.
    I have rarely seen this trigger, if at all (could be some other cause for Permadeath in the rare occurrences).
    I AM minding immunity effects, I am talking no immunity on the enemy.
    This is a bug.
    It especially does not trigger if there is a single enemy, ghosted and with reduced max HP, when it would do the most good.

OS
    iOS
    You certain enemies don't have passives which make the team immune to permadeath? I believe I see W LOL's passive working most of the time, unless there's an "Immune to permadeath" enemy.

If you are using the Tiny Tim ghosts.. well.. that's why it doesn't work there. One of the ghosts prevents permadeath.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well, wouldn't you know... I indeed noticed it first properly in the Tiny Tim dungeon, and after further testing, I believe you're correct.
    That damned purple ghost indeed prevents permadeth, maybe it was just this.
    Tested again, but it looks like the passive works fine. I will keep en eye open.
    Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by EnricoPalazzo; 12-30-2019 at 02:08 PM.