OS
    iOS

Character + Talisman Soul Pack Drop Rates

Does anyone know the probability regarding the highlight packs in the shop? (Ex: Gunner WW + Sun Talismans) I am considering purchasing the above mentioned pack, but as is always the case, the chances are nowhere to be found in the BoS info tab. If anyone has any info regarding the drop rates compared to normal souls, please leave it below! Cheers!

OS
    Android
    I have no idea of the actual drop rate. If you have disposable income or resources give it a try, but dont be surprised if you dont pull the main item. Banner packs and events souls are the worst way to spend resources, even though a lucky few will pull the golden ring once in awhile.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Happy View Post
    Does anyone know the probability regarding the highlight packs in the shop? (Ex: Gunner WW + Sun Talismans) I am considering purchasing the above mentioned pack, but as is always the case, the chances are nowhere to be found in the BoS info tab. If anyone has any info regarding the drop rates compared to normal souls, please leave it below! Cheers!
    I bought two of the iron maiden Eddie packs and best thing I got was a 4* procyon cosmic wolf, no talis not Eddie's; so, from all the 20 souls only one 4* toon and all others were 3*

OS
    iOS
    I've purchased 3 of those over my lifetime....

2 hoping to get Labyrinth talismans.. first set of 10 souls.... nothing.. second set of 10 souls provided 2 full Labyrinth sets.

And this past week I purchased one set with the Lycans hoping for those. 1 Set of 10 souls provided 2 full sets of Lycans.

I honestly, didn't even pay attention to what characters dropped. That has never my reason for purchasing the banner packs. I'm pretty sure I haven't ever seen the highlighted character drop though...

Thus far, for me.. 3 purchases and 4 full sets of rare talismans. It's been worthwhile. But that's just pure luck.

Not sure I'd bother for a 2 set of Sun talismans. I have a set.. somewhere.. on some random, little used character -- meaning they weren't worth using on an often used character, much less any Eddie, in my opinion. 900 (or even 600) for those seems REALLY overpriced.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-29-2019 at 04:57 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's 5% chance for talisman set and some increased chance for a character. I bought 3 since they first started and never got anything other than 3*.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    They use the same drop rates for all banner souls, so they don't update the BoS info section. You can still find it about half way down the list.
    Essentially a 1% chance to get the 5* character each soul, and 5% to be the talisman set.

Name:  BannerRates.PNG
Views: 344
Size:  18.8 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I have bought 3 packs. Got nothing. I've put post-it note by my monitor in case I'm tempted to buy another - Never buy banner packs( and tribute souls) !
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I did buy two banner packs

The first time, for sure almost a year ago, I revieved Royal Rubish (= only 3 stars, no highlight toon and no talisman set)

With the previous banner packs earlier this month I purchased a banner pack hoping to get the ASSASIN WEREWOLF. And I was lucky this time. Didn't get talismans though, but no worries. A WW was the goal and since I have him, I play him very often ...