Thread: Please Help

OS
    iOS

Please Help

Hello to all NF employees on here,

I understand that all of you guys are busy over the holiday season and have a lot to deal with, but I purchased one of the Christmas packs and got none of my rewards. I sent in a support email but have gotten no responses apart from the automated one. My ticket number is 49767 and I'd love if you could pass this on the support team before the Christmas dungeon ends.

Also, to all other forum members: Is there anything that I could do to make sure I get my rewards. I think posting on here is a good step to take, but is there anything super obvious that I'm missing.

Thanks to everyone in advance, and Up the Irons! \m/

OS
    Android
    I'm really sorry about that but so far you have done (in my opinion), the most obvious thing to do and that is to send them an email. Hopefully they do respond to you quickly

OS
    iOS
    You’ll be told that you did indeed get the rewards, but that you just didn’t notice them due to a visual error. They’re there—you got them. You must have sacrificed or sold them. Totally your fault 🙄

OS
    iOS
    Not necessarily his fault. That's bull.

Purchases can and do fail. Although nothing recent, in the past I've had the app fail to give purchase content due to a connection error or app crash... but my CC was still tapped for the amount. Support has always been great about sorting it out.

-----------------------------------

If you've sent in a ticket then they'll contact you. Have the time and date of your purchase noted.. and what you purchased. They can review the records for your account.

They do this via tickets and generally you won't get any help on the forums. And yes.. it can be frustrating when no one responds to a ticket... You might want to submit a new one and make sure PURCHASE PROBLEM is large in the subject line.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    best help you can get is spend over 700$ in 2 months on the game after u do that they have to listen

OS
    Android
    I've gotten all of my help from fb messenger. Send them a message and they'll look in to your account.

OS
    iOS
    I'm still waiting on a ticket from 15 december