OS
    Android

Tinys insanity still 0 wins help

I feel like an idiot I still can't be Insanity on Tiny Tim's Revenge and it feel like I have the characters that should do it and I still can't figure it outName:  Screenshot_20191229-183436_Legacy.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  303.3 KB

MasterCongo-7916

OS
    Android
    What are you trying for toons and talismans now? I'm in the middle of a dungeon run and can't check what you have available for a while. Also, what level are your relics, and do you have the event relics bought for a few million good?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Your face View Post
    I feel like an idiot I still can't be Insanity on Tiny Tim's Revenge and it feel like I have the characters that should do it and I still can't figure it outName:  Screenshot_20191229-183436_Legacy.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  303.3 KB

MasterCongo-7916
    Well you don't have assassin werewolf which is a important for this dungeon.
    From what i' ve seen in your team, your possible options are killer beast (to remove the shield) with yin yang or replace him with killer prime with greed/warlord, deathdog (very useful in the first round) with forge, alchemist (with serenity and a high hp cosmic or labirynth) and a damage blocker (maybe magus lilith with fortune or blue dog with sacred). As for Eddie i was mostly using a magus that can have celestial, maybe try bass eddie? I also had a few runs with gambler eddie with forge....
    Hope this helps
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks rain I'll give it a try