I hear people constantly saying they lose battles due to pop up ads in gauntlet. Well I had just won a very hard battle (the first of the second SSS) and my second battle was a gimme: because it’s either insanely hard or super easy—-there’s no in between

As clicked “battle” to enter, the app restarted costing me the toons and the loss yet again. This has happened to so many players so many times and the devs say can do nothing to fix it? They can’t check the logs and credit you the toons and the loss because it’s too much work for them and they’re too far behind anyway. If they could only fix the underlying issues that cause this to constantly happen.

It wasn’t “my device” or “my connection” either. It’s that gauntlet is just in a terrible state with the frequent crashing and pop ups that still go on. The ranking system isn’t even setup right. If it’s not fixed along with the rest of the acute issues I may just give up on it completely. Gauntlet was one of the last things that held my attention, but when one strategizes and plans only to take losses due to this crap happening it takes all the fun out of it. With no real new promised content and constant server and code issues it may be time to hang it up for me. I mean what else is there to do when you’ve done everything twice already? So I figured I’d make this post as a farewell to the game because we all know it’s not getting fixed.