Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I just lost very important battle is SSS becouse stupid game crash on battle end....fuck this!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    I just lost very important battle is SSS becouse stupid game crash on battle end....fuck this!
    Had encountered that problem this week, too. Was the last Battle to get into S rankings which was necessary to 1. get enough moonchild frags to summon it at the weekend (have to buy 50 frags for 2k trooper badges in the store now &#128527 and 2. to fulfill the achievement of the sands event.
    Now, I can’t do both of it... sucks
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    This has been happening since Gauntlet was released. Whenever you try to see how far you can get, the farther you get the more losses you get due to pop-up ads, crashes, freezes and other disconnections. And currently there is no way for them to give you back the toons and credit the loss and the issues that cause the losses have gotten worse rather than better since beta.

OS
    iOS
    I've always thought losing the champions/characters in losses was kind of excessively harsh. Especially given some match-ups come down to straight luck.

OS
    Android
    There's another way to defeat moonchild with labs + vampiric without gunner hierophant?
    Missing Eddies: None
    Missing Allies: Odin, Freya, Skuld, Odin, Vesper
    CeloBeast-9202 / MaidenBR Clan Leader.

OS
    iOS
    Aside from hitting them a load of times, probably not (Also great opportunity to get a gunner Pope on Sunday (or Monday)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    There's another way to defeat moonchild with labs + vampiric without gunner hierophant?
    ECE or Ferryman with quantum are pretty good against moonchild if you have the right support. The right support can depend on who moonchild has with him but I’ve seen moonie go down in 3 rounds quite a few times.

OS
    Android
    Today was the first time, I lost because of a bug. I had a battle in S against the Samurai Eddie which has a passiv and with Viper, Ferryman with Forge, Gunner Minotaur with Persecution and Cosmic LoL with no passiv effect talisman. I had doom on Ferryman and G. Min, both doom went down to 0, but both them revived with full hp, and the effects from Forge.
    I dont think its intended, if is, its bs. Doom should kill anything it applied to.