OS
    iOS

Which Character from the Frontier Shop?

Which Eddie would be a better purchase from the Frontier shop? NotB Eddie or Angel Eddie? I already have Gambler and Alexander.
    Maelstrom-6202

"O God of Earth and Altar
    Bow down and hear our cry"

OS
    iOS
    NotB....

But really it's all just user preferences. I've never really used Angel Ed that much. Both are good characters.

Angle Ed will help in the Gunner Cosmic Dungeon.. NotB will help in the Warrior Cosmic Dungeon (Although Calvary Ed is better there).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the advice Yup.
    I just noticed that Angel Eddie is on sale in the shop at the moment, so I’ll probably go with him (saves me 1125FC).
    NotB will be next....

OS
    Android
    Got Angel Eddie from the 50/50 chance frags last week so picked up the Gambler on sale yesterday. Probably get cosmic LOL next, NotB doesn't seem like it's needed for any achievement from what I recall. My goal is to pick up just toons needed for achievements at this point, which makes the decisions for you.

OS
    iOS
    I find Number of the Beast Eddie to be fantastic for farming stuff when it's just a little too dangerous to use Navigator Eddie, but not so dangerous that I need Final Frontier Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    My goal is to pick up just toons needed for achievements at this point, which makes the decisions for you.
    This is a good way to look at things. Angel Ed is needed for the Labyrinth Dungeon, so while Gambler is generally considered "better" than Angel, there is a strong argument in favour of Angel if you're working towards that achievement.
    Azagthor-0732