Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Dark Lilith questions

is the only way to obtain her thru the "Achievements" that indicate that you have to clear "LOL XI-XV" with several "max awakened LOL" toons? Are you kidding me??? There has got to be another way that won't take what seems like a very very long time.

OS
    Android
    You could buy her in LoL mega event back in september but now that achievement is the only way.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpan01 View Post
    is the only way to obtain her thru the "Achievements" that indicate that you have to clear "LOL XI-XV" with several "max awakened LOL" toons? Are you kidding me??? There has got to be another way that won't take what seems like a very very long time.
    She could be obtained from event souls during The Awakening Mega-Event a couple of months back. An incredibly long grind is currently the only way. Which is a pity, as she appears to be one of the most future-proof characters currently in the game. Would be expensive enough without needing to Max Awakening those five LoLs given their FC cost!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    When you consider the grind and Frontier Coins needed to GET all 5 LOLs.. then the costs in gold, runes, shards of awakening all 5 LOLs.. then running each 300 times through the dungeon... yeah she's a "Career" character... meaning you have to make a career out of trying to get her.

Quite honestly, if I missed the event or failed to get her in teh event, I'd have merely deleted the app. Looking at 6 months or more to get something in an apps is ridiculous. I think the devs were high on something when they configured all that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I haven't got her either or lucifer. I've given up all hope!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Quite honestly, if I missed the event or failed to get her in teh event, I'd have merely deleted the app. Looking at 6 months or more to get something in an apps is ridiculous. I think the devs were high on something when they configured all that.
    Or option B, if you never started down the Lord of Light/Lilith/Lucifer path, just DON'T. Like, NEVER get a LoL, NEVER awaken even a single one, and stay at ZERO percent towards getting a Dark Lillith, and instead, spend all your resources on doing any of the myriad of OTHER things you can be doing. Work on your cosmic talismans. Get all the other characters you can get, from souls, sacrifice, and events. Grind each event as hard as you can, and you WILL achieve the ability to grind on Insanity. Work on any of the DOZENS of Frontier dungeons and unlock all those talismans, rewards, and characters. You do NOT need a Lord of Light, a Lilith, or for that matter a Van Helsing or a Moonchild to beat ANY dungeon or event in the game.

Characters that you should absolutely get with Frontier Coins: Alexander Eddie, and Killer Prime. Add these to your teams and you will unlock WAY higher levels of achievement, INSTANTLY.

If your Awakening materials are burning a hole in your pocket, try to get a Cyborg Eddie, or Raven Witch. Adding these (Awakened) to your teams will SUPERCHARGE your progress, INSTANTLY.

These are things you can do RIGHT NOW. Not six months from now.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    I earned Dark Lilith last month after max awakening all Lords, huge expense on unused characters. But Nightmoon is a real gamechanger for quick farming and pvp, getting things done that no other character can.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Lilith moonlight passive is broken...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I earned Dark Lilith last month after max awakening all Lords, huge expense on unused characters. But Nightmoon is a real gamechanger for quick farming and pvp, getting things done that no other character can.
    you, my good sir, are one dedicated player. game on.

OS
    Android
    thanks to all who responded. my ass will wait till the next purchase opp